Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ratcheting EDC Dress Belt.... Do they exist?

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Yeah, a bunch of us wear the black Aegis belt with a suit, as most of our waist is taken up with gear and covered regardless....and the belt buckle is appropriate for a suit, unlike most other nylon belts.

I have both the Aegis and the Enhanced. I actually find the Enhanced to be less stiff, so that is in my battle belt.
    Great point if most of the belt is covered in gear - there is very little of it actually showing. Very interesting about the enhanced being less stiff.

When you say battle belt - you are saying its good to go as an underbelt below some sort of padded/molle overbelt such as the one from HSGI, etc.?

It's in the actual padded battle belt. We were issued them for such use, but a lot of people took to them for more traditional uses.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

It's in the actual padded battle belt. We were issued them for such use, but a lot of people took to them for more traditional uses.
    Gotcha! Thx.

What padded battle belt are you using? Im looking for something thinner than what I currently have.
    If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List