Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST: Competitive Edge Dynamics M2 Chronograph

Smile CONTEST: Competitive Edge Dynamics M2 Chronograph

I would like to offer a housewarming gift for this new sub-forum. I have a used but very good shape CED M2 chronograph. It is simple to use and fairly reliable. I stopped using it since I got a Magnetospeed 3.0 chrony. The kit comes with the chronograph, sensors, shades, travel bag, extra 9V battery and tripod. I figured that it's hard to get into handloading if you don't have a chrony. The rules are as follows:

1. To enter, just post "I'm in" and what will be the first load you will develop with it (ie 9mm, 45 ACP, 223, etc).
    2. You must be a site supporter to win
    3. I will take care of shipping but it has to be a CONUS address only. This shit's kinda heavy.
    4. I will choose a winner randomly after it appears no more entries are coming in.
    5. The winner must post his/her first load recipe using this chrony on this sub-forum. If you don't, I hope your gun gets a heart attack and dies.

I hope this is fun contest and that the winner gives us a good handload recipe.

Name:  IMG_2216.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  43.3 KB

Cool contest! I'm out, but I applaud your generosity and wish good luck to those who enter.

I'm out, too, but you're a good man to do this!
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

I'm in! If I'm lucky enough to win I would be testing my current 9mm loads and I would develop some 9mm loads that replicate my self defense ammo. I don't want to attempt that without a chrono.

Awesome giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

I'm in!

You should skip some good karma and just sell it to me lol I need one bad! Gonna spend a little time making 9major if I win this bad boy.
    i used to wannabe

Site Supporter
    I'm in! Would like to use this to develop idpa loads in 9mm for a Sig and a Glock

Cool! I'm in. 9mm - probably WSF with 147 gr FP coated lead bullets.

Site Supporter
    Wow! Um, I'm in. My load will probably be a .243, since I promise myself I'm only loading for rifle this year and buying bulk 9mm.

I'm out! Already got a chrony. You are a good man!!!

Using Tapatalk

Out but much thanks. We will endeavor to keep this a place worth of such gifts.
    #RESIST

User Tag List