Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    In order you have:

- Whistling clueless dolt
    - Calm and collected badass
    - Shits about to go down son
    - Rip and tear
    - Pretty sure those mushrooms weren't edible
    - THEY'RE IN THE WALLS!
    Lol!! You owe me a new iPhone cause I just spewed coffee all over this one.

Don't go Code Black ever! I used to see guys go Code Black during FoF drills with Sims.

That was a good one Peally��
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

From the historical perspective, this was addressed in Season 1 of Adam-12: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0505353/

I have nothing else, other than bitch fights suck.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Don't go Code Black ever! I used to see guys go Code Black during FoF drills with Sims.

That was a good one Peally��
    That's the best though...Not for them, obviously, but for those observing and can see them in that condition and can associate stress with that condition. The real world application of that is very important, especially when you can feel it in yourself.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Back when I was doing a lot of FoF training on SWAT it was pretty new. There were a lot of people going into "pretty sure those mushrooms weren't edible" just putting the gear on and walking to scenarios. They were hitting "THEYRE IN THE WALLS!" when it started.

Now they do FoF starting in the academy and we continue it in yearly training. I love it for stress inoculation.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

PoliceOne had a rather different on the event as depicted than some here, it can be found at:
    https://www.policeone.com/Officer-Sa...mic-incidents/

A couple quotes ... "Then... the sergeant showed up. That sergeant’s command presence alone ended the mayhem. In a matter of seconds and using nothing more than verbal commands and physical presence, he quickly had all the offenders on the floor and all of the chattering onlookers silent. It was an awesome display, and it offers some key lessons."
    and ....
    "But critics of this sergeant’s performance are flat out wrong. Nothing was excessive. Minimal physical force was used to get those offenders into handcuffs. None of the bystanders were harmed. And whatever injuries the subjects sustained that night were inflicted by each other, not the police.
    "Even the man who recorded the video told a local TV station that he felt the sergeant resolved the situation appropriately.
    “For him to take control the way he did — that was pretty top notch,” Rick Martinez told WFTX. “Everyone got out of there safe. They either went home safely or to jail safely.”

Not that the PoliceOne commentary is the end-all, just interesting to see the difference in perspective.

User Tag List