Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3" 65-3s @ J&G in Prescott

3" 65-3s @ J&G in Prescott

J&G sales

http://www.jgsales.com/index.php

They're not on the website and they only had 4 this morning (well, 3 now). If you call they might still have one.

The 2 I looked at were good. Cylinder was tight all around, timing was good, no cracks in the forcing cone, good screws, Scuffed up finish (rated G-VG) and the rubber grips were separating at the top but the important things were good.

$499.

The -3 is very much pre-lock/mim. No barrel pin but does have the locator pins in the cylinder/extractor. I haven't checked but I think late 1980s.

Cylinder on mine is chamfered in the same style as the Performance Center was using back in the very early 2000s. Didn't notice this until I got home; not sure if the others also have this.

Haven't shot it yet, but that's about as good a price as I've seen for one of these.
    Last edited by jh9; 03-04-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Looks like they're gone. That didn't last long.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 03-04-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Looks like they're gone. That didn't last long.
    Ouch, damn. I kind of thought they'd probably last more than a couple hours...

They were $499.

I'm guessing that the last 3 people to either see this thread, or wander by J&G in their weekly/monthly online browsing thought the same thing you and I did. Note that I, for one, didn't even bother to finish reading your post before clicking over to J&G with one hand while fishing my wallet out with the other, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I'm guessing that the last 3 people to either see this thread, or wander by J&G in their weekly/monthly online browsing thought the same thing you and I did. Note that I, for one, didn't even bother to finish reading your post before clicking over to J&G with one hand while fishing my wallet out with the other, just in case.
    Oh, they weren't on the website. I bet if you call on Monday morning there might still be one or two there. I know in the 2 hours I was in the store they sold a few plastic somethings or other but nobody else even looked at the 65s...

They're on there. And they're still up and in stock. You gotta use your inner Google.

They've got model 10s for $299 right now too.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    They had two left.

Now they have one left.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I wonder if a forumite will get the last one...

What's old is new again. I guess semi-autos are passé.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I wonder if a forumite will get the last one...
    Honestly, when I called, less than an hour ago, I was surprised that they still had any left.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List