Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Model Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    G17+XC1B?
    Yes please
    Last edited by CDFIII; 02-15-2018 at 12:11 PM.

P30L Rigel

I have already asked you about it but I figured maybe others could chime in for there support.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    P30L Rigel

I have already asked you about it but I figured maybe others could chime in for there support.
    There will be *a* model that fits.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

"We support the Sig P226R and a few variants but will need to discuss the nuances of the model you have."

This doesn't mean an Orion for the P226R right? I would be lying if I said I haven't been considering on starting to carry my P226.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post

"We support the Sig P226R and a few variants but will need to discuss the nuances of the model you have."

This doesn't mean an Orion for the P226R right? I would be lying if I said I haven't been considering on starting to carry my P226.

Trying to get Sig to offer some support so we can envelope all 226 variants.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Trying to get Sig to offer some support so we can envelope all 226 variants.
    I'm dense, what do you mean by Sig offering some support?

I'm dense, what do you mean by Sig offering some support?
    Depending on how they've got things set up they likely have some of the 226 variants modeled in a CAD software package. That information, enveloped among the many variants, will allow us to produce a holster that can potentially work with a wider range of Sig's. As it stands they may be limiting. The Mk25 is a decent envelope to work with but now and again there is one that won't fit. It makes life difficult to offer a repeatable fit.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Depending on how they've got things set up they likely have some of the 226 variants modeled in a CAD software package. That information, enveloped among the many variants, will allow us to produce a holster that can potentially work with a wider range of Sig's. As it stands they may be limiting. The Mk25 is a decent envelope to work with but now and again there is one that won't fit. It makes life difficult to offer a repeatable fit.
    If it helps, could there be some value if I were able to send you both a non railed P226 and a ~2005 produced P226R with a curved non-1913 rail to test for measurements?

If it helps, could there be some value if I were able to send you both a non railed P226 and a ~2005 produced P226R with a curved non-1913 rail to test for measurements?
    Owning those types and a Mk25, I can say my thermo-plastic, "clam shell" holsters made for the Mk25 will accommodate the other variants with some tightening of the retention screws. If it is native to a P226R, it'll normally fit a Mk25 with loosening of the retention screws.

P229/P228 variants? Yeah, that's a shit show to get things to fit.

I'd be interested in a Mk25 AIWB holster. I love mine for my G17, I just don't love my G17...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    G17+XC1B?
    Any idea if/when this might happen?

I'm going back and forth on trying the XC1-B or the be TLR-7 and that would probably sway my decision.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

User Tag List