Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: J-Frame IWB/AIWB

My earlier version J holster gets daily use in and around home and general walking around area. Just a fantastic piece of reliable kit.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    The 3" model will be ready in a week or so, with the spherical cylinder end. It should be long enough to cover all of the kit guns and all that as well. Will post up when ready.
    Please do.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    The 3" model will be ready in a week or so, with the spherical cylinder end. It should be long enough to cover all of the kit guns and all that as well. Will post up when ready.
    The spherical end... was the reasoning behind this modification a comfort thing, or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    The spherical end... was the reasoning behind this modification a comfort thing, or something else?
    There was a user that commented on that corner and we had to make some other changes. My testers and myself hadn't really noticed it as an issue and I've only had one complaint but it was an easy change that brings the visuals in line with everything else anyway.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List