Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: J-Frame IWB/AIWB

  1. #11
    I was gonna put in an order for the J frame holster + a G34 AIWB and remembered seeing this thread. Is it possible to order now, and get one of the new versions?

  2. #12
    Member Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    I was gonna put in an order for the J frame holster + a G34 AIWB and remembered seeing this thread. Is it possible to order now, and get one of the new versions?
    Yup. If you were looking at attachments other than the clip for the j-frame we'd need an email though as that's not finalized.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Yup. If you were looking at attachments other than the clip for the j-frame we'd need an email though as that's not finalized.
    I'll go with the clip for now and pick up additional hardware from you later if I decide to go with something different. Thanks!

  4. #14
    Member Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Finally got some pics up with a few flavors of attachments as well.





    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

  5. #15
    Site Supporter Sherman A. House DDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nashville TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Finally got some pics up with a few flavors of attachments as well.





    Tom...does the LCR version look/ride similar to this? I have the OG LCR version and it rides quite a bit higher than these it appears.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Member Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Tom...does the LCR version look/ride similar to this? I have the OG LCR version and it rides quite a bit higher than these it appears.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Email me a pic. It might but that might also be some gun shape stuff going on as well. I've always tried to have the top of the attachment meet at the rear of the cylinder. It presents higher than a typical semi-auto but manages the weight/rollout and grip very well. If something needs tweaked we can do that too.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

  7. #17
    Site Supporter CCT125US's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lane 7, behind the gun.
    Very nice work Tom, much appreciated.

    Name:  tmp_14907-20171109_2116261484795884.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  79.5 KB
    SWYNTS

  8. #18
    Member VolGrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    N. Georgia
    /\ Just like this one above.

    Nice. I think I might need one of these. Going to your website now to look some more.
    Last edited by VolGrad; 11-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.

  9. #19
    Site Supporter Sidheshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PacNW
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post

    Tom, can you extend this^^^ to fit a 3" j, and do it in yellow?

  10. #20
    Member Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Tom, can you extend this^^^ to fit a 3" j, and do it in yellow?
    Probably in a few weeks. We'd need to cut some new molds. Let me see how it fits in with the Shadow 2, Pizza gun, and other stuff coming out.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •