Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That shoplifter isn't worth killing & that store isn't worth going to jail for!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Wow! That schmuck needs to go to jail.

I bet the shooter has been turned down for LE jobs previously.
    Probably tried to enlist before as well.
    #RESIST

For the CCW responsible citizen, protecting property is not something which should meet the level of force required to discharge a firearm.

Furthermore, being a good witness, like recording them and/or taking photos of identifying markers and being a good witness / testifying in court would serve the public 100x better than shooting a vehicle.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I bet the shooter is crying into his beer that he hasn't been given a parade in his honor yet.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Open carriers.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Unfortunately even though I believe this type of iresponsable behavior is a very small percentage of ccw holders, I can see the antis jumping on on this with both feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Open carriers.
    Wait, is that confirmed about the shooter?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wait, is that confirmed about the shooter?
    From the linked article:
    The citizen attempted to block the suspects in by standing behind the vehicle around 7:30 p.m. near JCPenny. "The citizen was open-carrying a sidearm and told the suspects if they tried to run him over he would shoot them," said Sgt. Matthew Chaney.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

The comments are comedy gold. Here's a real gem;

To anyone saying he was using deadly force he was not deadly force would've been to shoot the driver or passenger. He fired at the tires in an attempt to stop the shoplifters. Also what he did was completely protected by the law. If not he would have been arrested
    Just because he hasn't been arrested yet doesn't mean that he won't be indicted by a GJ.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 02-26-2017 at 05:56 PM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Sometimes in life you come across examples of who you don't want to be when you grow up. This is one of them.

User Tag List