Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SIG P320RX Compact

A picture being worth a significant number of words and all that, I sorted through my video attempts and this one is a decent enough demo without excessive rambling, fiddle-farting, or background shot of my closet floor. This is with a snap cap but no mag inserted.

PS. Yes I know taking video with the phone vertical makes me a bad person, you hate me, my mother smells of elderberries, etc etc etc.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 05-20-2017 at 09:57 PM.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Looking at the line between slide and frame makes it quite obvious. Thank you. I was somewhat intrigued by a P320 X5; now, a little less so.

It would be nice to see the same vantage point video in live fire.
    Last edited by YVK; 05-20-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Looking at the line between slide and frame makes it quite obvious. Thank you. I was somewhat intrigued by a P320 X5; now, a little less so.

I can't do live fire, but with a snap cap and magazine in place, no movement.

I can't say that I'd let if affect my desire for an X5 one way or the other, unless maybe it's primary use was intended as a dry fire trainer only.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post

This has been normal for the 320s from the beginning, and I've never either experienced first hand, or read about, any accuracy problems with the 320. And the X5 in particular has been raved about by a few people I know of who shot them at SHOT. I agree with Loknlod, this should not in any way be a factor in your decision to get one.

Some of the upward slide movement in my older Glocks is very significant. Can't say it drives the front sight down though.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Some of the upward slide movement in my older Glocks is very significant. Can't say it drives the front sight down though.
    It drives mine left.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List