Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320RX Compact

Hardly any 320 RX pistols on GunBroker -- is there a supply issue from Sig? Also, did I hear that Sig plans to run 2,000 of the 320 X5 in March?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I saw the NRA instructor pricelist from SIG today. I'm VERY tempted to pickup a compact RX model.
    Me too, and me too.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    What base pad is that?
    Sorry just getting back to you on this. I picked this up from a guy on the sig talk website. He actually made another version that is about 1.5mm longer with a slight lip on it. Makes a big difference in the grip, its right in between the flush 12 round and the 15 rounder. I believe his site is nxgen tactical. So far it's held up with mag changes dropping them on hard ground, but not cement.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Hardly any 320 RX pistols on GunBroker -- is there a supply issue from Sig? Also, did I hear that Sig plans to run 2,000 of the 320 X5 in March?
    Something like that from sfran
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I saw the NRA instructor pricelist from SIG today. I'm VERY tempted to pickup a compact RX model.
    That is tempting.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Just submitted the form for one. Never bought from Sig Academy Pro Shop. Hope it "works".

Gotta love those Sig P320's !

Another 200 rounds downrange with the RX today. No shift in POA/POI, and no issues with the dot. The irons are not perfectly matched to the dot though, which does annoy me slightly. So I may drift the rear to the left a touch, or the front to the right. I don't notice it when shooting, but I want to be able to confirm that the dot has not shifted whenever I put the pistol on for the day. I wanted to wait until after this range session before drifting the sights, in case it was just me. But my groups with the dot are right on, and the irons are 4" to the right at 25yds, so I'm fairly confident that it's the sights.

I'm starting to get the trigger under control, it was a change going from my ~3lb Burke 229 trigger to the over 7lb one on the P320. I did mostly 7 yard cadence drills, and then some 25yd 10 shot groups freestyle. On that note, I shot my best ever 10 round group, just a hair under 2.6". And that is with my cheap reloads. I'm interested to see what it will do with some good ammo, from a bench.

The pistol only has another 600 rounds of FMJ, and 100 rounds of HST to go before I will carry it and get to work on that sweat testing. Unfortunately I did not plan ahead, and my holster won't be here for another 6 weeks.
    Name:  IMG_3627.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  49.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    Just submitted the form for one. Never bought from Sig Academy Pro Shop. Hope it "works".
    Quick update: Sig Academy Shop called me this morning and said that my submission has been accepted and they will give me a call when the pistol is in stock.

Also, if anyone is interested, it looks like it's back in stock at SOS for $750.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...ampaign=030217

Stopped in to buy some fuel containers for a ferry trip at the local farm supply store, and was pleased to see they have an expanded gun section, that rivals dedicated gun stores. Tomorrow starts "Sig Days," and they had a 320 RX Compact. Handling it, two things stood out. The Romeo 1 optic display was attractive, and when I pressed the (stock) trigger, the dot dipped. Happened three or four times, before I got it under control. Dot doesn't move with the PPQ, and has not since the beginning.

User Tag List