Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pocket holster for a J frame?

Quote Originally Posted by willowofwisp View Post
    After some posts here and some others I read on other websites I think i am gonna go with a kramer..now to just find one for a good deal haha.
    I'd like to see the Kramer when it arrives. What was their lead time?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    I'd like to see the Kramer when it arrives. What was their lead time?
    They are a 4 week lead time when I called, I actually cancelled my ordre and I think im gonna go with a Mika..still not sure.
    Chemist.

High Noon "Pocket Grabber" is my all time favorite J-frame pocket holster.

They are a 4 week lead time when I called, I actually cancelled my ordre and I think im gonna go with a Mika..still not sure.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I know the Mika is supposed to be THE pocket holster according to many Internet people. However, I have tried one for a J-frame and another for a LCP and was sorely disappointed with each. It felt like I had a thick quilt wrapped loosely around the firearm and sewn together. They were very thick overall and the firearm literally slipped in/out freely. When looking at my pocket it looked like I had folded up a wash cloth and stuck it in my pocket.

YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I know the Mika is supposed to be THE pocket holster according to many Internet people. However, I have tried one for a J-frame and another for a LCP and was sorely disappointed with each. It felt like I had a thick quilt wrapped loosely around the firearm and sewn together. They were very thick overall and the firearm literally slipped in/out freely. When looking at my pocket it looked like I had folded up a wash cloth and stuck it in my pocket.

YMMV.
    For 30$ ill give it a try, if it don't work I can either sell it or return it.

What do you recommend?
    Chemist.

For 30$ ill give it a try, if it don't work I can either sell it or return it.

What do you recommend?
    Scroll back bro. I would recommend a PCS. I had a Blackbird from him and was very happy with it. I sold it with the J-frame though and the new buyer loves it too.

Anyone have an experience with the Alessi one-piece pocket holster? Just saw some pics in a write up in the new issue of American Handgunner, and looked like a good pocket holster, but no experience.

User Tag List