Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forming 6.5 Creedmoor Brass

Yeah, I have two 223AIs. One is an AR-15 with a 26" 1-14" twist barrel. It is a prairie dog machine with 50gr Sierra Blitz Kings, but unfortunately I moved away from that area, so I do not shoot dogs much right now. The other is a Hall bolt gun with a 22" 1-8" twist barrel. It loves the 75 AMAX, and I have about 700 bullets to go through before I need to find a replacement. (Maybe try the Nosler RDF next) It is very accurate and a ball to shoot with no recoil. Reticle stays on target very well. I really like the 223AI and it does everything I ask it to do.
    Last edited by Trigger; 05-19-2017 at 12:43 PM.

I have been playing with the Nosler 70 RDF in my AR's and am seeing good results (sub MOA). If the weather stays good this weekend then I am hoping for testing at longer ranges beyond 100 yards.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

damn good group and nice stock build

loading with H43550. that is like loading with unicorn shit around here. if you do find it you have to give them your right arm.

have you loaded with any other powder and gotten good results.

There was an article at 6mmBR.com (http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/) which mentioned that recently Hodgdon started shipping more H4350 by the pallet load. (I cannot find the link from work.) Help is on the way!

User Tag List