Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current ammo prices Feb 2017

Site Supporter
    Freedom Munitions. 9mm 124 or 147, reman or new.

Ammoseek.com crawls most ammo seller's sites and shows the lowest prices.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Unless you need ammo for a class or training desperately, my suggestion is to just wait for a good deal on something you want and stock up. I recently bought 3k 9mm federal branded 115gr for 185 locally when they had a sale.
    Yeah, agreed. Prices will probably be stable til at least we get closer to the midterm elections... I'll probably hold off until Memorial Day or maybe even Black Friday to buy big quantities of 9mm FMJ again.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 02-25-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Prices are definitely easing as demand (read "hoarding") may have gone down a bit. Local shops still pretty high.
    Now is the time to hoard, imo.

Make hay when the sun shines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw PMC .380 ball for 9 bucks a box of 50.

I was looking around to see if M.C. hammer, Madonna, Michael Jackson and Duran Duran were shooting an MTV video, that's how surprised I was, given what it recently cost to feed a G42 when they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I buy almost all of my practice ammo from there (minus ASYM and AA for matches or bullseye practice I'm starting). Great company and always quick shipping.
    +1 and they also have decent prices on SD ammo. Last three cases plus my P9HST2 came from them. Shipping is fast and my order has been spot on each time.

Only improvement is I wish their web site had a way to select based on ammo company. It is a major pita to wade through page after page after page of Geco, MAN, Wolf etc. to get to my preferred selection.
    Last edited by RJ; 02-25-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Only improvement is I wish their web site had a way to select based on ammo company. It is a major pita to wade through page after page after page of Geco, MAN, Wolf etc. to get to my preferred selection.
    Use your browser's find command, it's normally CTRL+F on Windows or Command+F on a Mac.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 2.32.25 PM.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  59.3 KB

For me, this has been a time to lay in a better grade of 9 practice ammo. What used to buy me blazer brass, which I loathe, now gets me 9BP. Why wouldn't I buy 9BP?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    For me, this has been a time to lay in a better grade of 9 practice ammo. What used to buy me blazer brass, which I loathe, now gets me 9BP. Why wouldn't I buy 9BP?
    I just happened to shoot 30 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm earlier today while breaking in a couple new Magpul magazines and had one round fail to fire. Reloaded it with same result. Noticed afterward that both hits on the primer were close to the circumference unlike the rest I examined which were centered. Hope there aren't too many more like this in the rest of the boxes. The round appeared to be out of spec and slipped through QC.
    Last edited by blues; 02-25-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Now is the time to hoard, imo.

Make hay when the sun shines.
    I think prices are going to be in freefall for a while. They may go up just before the election but I think they're still a long way from the bottom.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List