Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&P Shield CC Holster Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    How much cant would you recommend on the Version 3, strong side? If I get the TLR-6 compatible holster, will it retain the pistol WITHOUT the light, also? Or are the retention points inclusive of the light?

Also, what is "guard" on the drop-down? Is this the amount of material between me, and the butt ("stocks" for you grammar/term Nazi's) of the pistol?
    If I get the clip, do I even bother selecting "hole pattern"?

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/IWB3.html
    Unobtanium, I wouldn't go more than 15 degree for the Shield, 10 degree would probably be optimal. No, it will not retain the pistol if you get the TLR6 and want to use it without the light. The guard is the portion between you and the gun above the belt line, get the full is your unsure as I can trim that down to anything you like, but if you get a mid or none and want more guard I can't add material. Select wide hole pattern if you are using pull the dot loops exclusively. If you want to be able to use the clip, split loop, or pull the dot loops, choose normal hole pattern. Thanks and you can also email me (below) with any questions.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I actually have a new new new version that's ready for T&E...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any way to entice you into elaborating on the new new new wares?
    Last edited by CR78; 02-24-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Unobtanium, I wouldn't go more than 15 degree for the Shield, 10 degree would probably be optimal. No, it will not retain the pistol if you get the TLR6 and want to use it without the light. The guard is the portion between you and the gun above the belt line, get the full is your unsure as I can trim that down to anything you like, but if you get a mid or none and want more guard I can't add material. Select wide hole pattern if you are using pull the dot loops exclusively. If you want to be able to use the clip, split loop, or pull the dot loops, choose normal hole pattern. Thanks and you can also email me (below) with any questions.
    Roger that. Please modify my order in accordance with your advice, per the note I included with it. I defer to your knowledge on the subject, and I opted to get the holster sooner vs. The tlr compatible custom holster.

User Tag List