Thread: New York is Sanctuary City for Psychotic Politicians

New York is Sanctuary City for Psychotic Politicians

When I read this, I became just shy of furious: http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/sanctua...e-from-rikers/

Days before, we lost an officer in Whittier, CA to a banger: http://ktla.com/2017/02/21/man-suspe...fternoon-lasd/

What was de Blasio thinking? If he is so stupid to not know that MS13 punks will murder cops, then he's too stupid to serve as mayor. If he knew of dangers MS13 punks pose to cops, and were this released puck, who had an ICE hold, were to have harmed a cop, NYPD should have cuffed and booked de Blasio as a principal to the punk's crime(s).

Thank God for President Trump. He seems to understand dangers of law enforcement. I believe him when he says that he will protect cops.

I hope to God that President Trump BK's every single "sanctuary" city in America. How in God's name have local politicians come up with the notion that they can ignore federal law and become accessories to criminal illegal aliens?
    Cops' lives matter. Black Lives Matter is a criminal street gang that ought to become legally designated as such.

OK. I'm done with my morning rant about politicians (except President Trump) who're hostile towards cops.

One last item: child murderers and cop murderers ought to be fast tracked to needle therapy. They go to the head of the line.

I'm with you in regards to de Blasio and his ilk. They don't get it. He never has and he's been a panderer as long as I've known of him.

That said, I feel that murderers of any innocent should, upon the completion of trial, sentencing and expedient appeal, be dispatched to their just reward. This sitting around in prison for the next twenty some odd years is b.s.
    Last edited by blues; 02-23-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I would like to see the Governors and Mayors of these states, towns and cities who have instructed their law enforcement not to co-operate with federal immigration detainers be held criminally liable as an accessory for any crimes committted by the released individual.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    I would like to see the Governors and Mayors of these states, towns and cities who have instructed their law enforcement not to co-operate with federal immigration detainers be held criminally liable as an accessory for any crimes committted by the released individual.
    Would that be accessory before the fact or criminal conspiracy ?

Site Supporter
    Accessory

Site Supporter
    How about just suing the hell out of such mayors and cities under various state tort laws and Federal Civil Rights statutes?
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List