Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official SIG P320C is the new ICE /HSI duty gun

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Good luck. All those nerdy girls who cleaned up nice were actually hotties just playing nerdy girls. Movies are not real.

Sorry. ;-)
    "Sorry Sandy, by the rules of 80s comedies, a newly transformed tomboy supersedes your longstanding hotness."

- Family Guy
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    "Sorry Sandy, by the rules of 80s comedies, a newly transformed tomboy supersedes your longstanding hotness."

- Family Guy
    I'm a traditionalist. I'm sticking with hot teachers and librarians who are able to transform simply by removing glasses and shaking out their hair.

(For the ladies...sort of like what Clark Kent did for Lois Lane when he removed his glasses and voila! I'm not too sure about the tights. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm not too sure about the tights.

Now we're suspicious!

Especially coming from an 80s climber.
    Last edited by taadski; 02-27-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Now we're suspicious!

Especially coming from an 80s climber.
    What can I say...? The only time I ever wore anything stretchy was either thermal underwear or a pair of fantastic Sporthill pants for X-C skiing back in the day. I definitely grew up in an era when men wearing leotards was frowned upon...unless they were super heroes in Marvel or DC comics.

"You're right. From up here they don't make your ass look big."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by NCmtnman View Post
    An FI at my old station said that there were enough guns right now in inventory to swap a majority of agents on a one for one trade for a new P2000. The problem is that the tritium in the sights are aging and some money is being spent to replace them on the new guns. That was about 6 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your FI is mistaken.

CBP doesn’t have significant numbers of P2000 onhand.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Your FI is mistaken.

That will make a lot of people very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    For me, the FS dips in recoil recovery - same issue some experience with long slide Glocks.

Many completion shooters using the 320 FS use lighter recoil springs which eliminates the issue. I don't have this issue with the Compact length slide. YMMV.
    320 intel

Yes sir. I used the FS 320 last comp season and ran a solid Springer guide rod with a #15 1911 spring. It is the shit.

I had my FS and C 320 at the range during quals a few days before this announcement. All of my agents (HSI), as well as my FI's, came away saying that if the contract went to the 320 they would be pleased.

I was able to shoot a 19M this weekend in SIG instructor class (FBI dude had one) and I like that piece as well.

If you are a 320-X5 hopeful, they are pushing 2,000 of them out in the next month to meet USPSA production requirements and the competition season.

Finally, due to the 320 supply issue, SIG has discontinued their "range officer" program so we did not get the certs to buy the 320 a a sweet price after class was over. Doom on me. However, the LE sales guy said that LE/MIL contracts and Individual officer purchases will get filled first.

Stay safe.

Scott

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Your FI is mistaken.

I defer to 5pins on this. I agree this will make for some happy CBP/ USBP folks.

Quote Originally Posted by sfran943 View Post
    320 intel

Yes sir. I used the FS 320 last comp season and ran a solid Springer guide rod with a #15 1911 spring. It is the shit.

I had my FS and C 320 at the range during quals a few days before this announcement. All of my agents (HSI), as well as my FI's, came away saying that if the contract went to the 320 they would be pleased.

I was able to shoot a 19M this weekend in SIG instructor class (FBI dude had one) and I like that piece as well.

If you are a 320-X5 hopeful, they are pushing 2,000 of them out in the next month to meet USPSA production requirements and the competition season.

Finally, due to the 320 supply issue, SIG has discontinued their "range officer" program so we did not get the certs to buy the 320 a a sweet price after class was over. Doom on me. However, the LE sales guy said that LE/MIL contracts and Individual officer purchases will get filled first.

Stay safe.

You're in the wrong thread dude, go add your thoughts to the Master Instructor thread. :-) We didn't get a chance to talk about it after class, so I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

It's Official SIG P320C is the new ICE /HSI duty gun

Just read where Glock has filed a protest to the military's contract award of the MHS to Sig. Remains to be seen what will come of it. Protest filed last Friday; source: ArmyTimes.com

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk
    Last edited by busykngt; 02-27-2017 at 10:51 PM.

User Tag List