Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W M&P 2.0 9mm somewhat scientific 25 yard accuracy test results (vs. HK P30L)

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    My so called liberal Mother in Law wants to start shooting, and buy a gun for self defense. We are going to hit the range a couple of times the next two weeks to get her started, and then hit up a local store for some gun shopping.

After seeing the positive reports here, it may be a good option for her. Good times.
    I can bet she won't like the stippling. It is almost painful but it helps draw consistency and recoil control so it's worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    I can bet she won't like the stippling. It is almost painful but it helps draw consistency and recoil control so it's worth it to me.
    I hit mine with some 320 grit sandpaper, and it made it more tolerable to carry against my skin, but still provide a solid grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    It is almost painful but it helps draw consistency and recoil control so it's worth it to me.
    Sounds perfect. The reports are stacking up pretty impessively on 2.0.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Got some Trijicon HD XR sights to put on the pistol today, so I figured why not shoot some more groups. Made some sighting adjustments between these groups with my sight pusher, it's a center hold for 124 I've discovered. The sights were slightly left then I adjusted them right, then back to the left a little, then back to the right a smidge, haha. Then I shot the Atlanta Arms 147's and found it it goes way left for some reason, so I adjust back right a hair to try and split the difference between 147's and 124's. Also it needs more of a 6 o'clock hold on elevation, like the 147gr +p hst's I shot with the stock sights. Not great shooting because I was little tired from the match in the morning, IDK. 1474 rounds through the pistol now w/o cleaning and no malfunctions

25 yards American Eagle 124 averaging 4.12" 5 shot groups:

A couple of 10 shot groups with Atlanta Arms 147 gr Match

Last edited by LSW; 02-25-2017 at 08:17 PM.

I put an Apex barrel in my primary M&P for Christmas. Love the improvement and had been planning to get my secondary M&P and my 5" Pro Series set up with the Apex as well. Then I handled a 2.0 and I have a bad case of the wants. If they did a 5" Pro Series in the 2.0 chambered in .38 Super I would sell an organ to buy it.

User Tag List