Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC area ranges

KC area ranges

I am moving back to KC. It's a little up in the air whether we'll live in OP or Brookside, but I will definitely be working in Lee's Summit by the Woods' Chapel / 470 intersection.

I was a member at Mill Creek for damn near 20 years, but have let it lapse. I mostly take time away from work to shoot. MCRC would be a 40 minute drive, which isn't unapproachable, but I thought before trying to re-up at MCRC I should see if any ranges on the east side can compete. MCRC usually offers fairly free action, often solo.

If I was unable to shoot rifle it would be OK. If I was unable to work from the holster I would not be OK.

Cost is no object.

Any thoughts from locals?

Cool!

Obviously, PM me if you feel the need to keep info on the DL. I am not LE/MIL but I pass background checks pretty easily (not classified, but limited distribution).
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Nothing to add regarding the MO side, but throwing out my hope that you re-join MCRC. Regardless, awesome to get you back to KC.

I may be nudging things toward the OP side. Some of that is just me being cheap, but most of it is church stuff.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Totally off topic. I'm near Wichita. Maybe we could have an area range day sometime.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    I'd be up for that.

Congrats on the life change, JAD!
    #RESIST

Thanks, it's a cool deal. Lots of crap to do in the next couple of months and I may be referring to your basement remodel threads a lot in the next year, but I'm stoked.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Oh, and I'll still be traveling to NOVA on the regular, as well as ABQ, Huntsville, El Segundo, and Norway.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List