Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sights for 25 yards?

Quote Originally Posted by givo08 View Post
    ^^what he said.

But if you are trying to do this with irons, the goal should be as narrow of light bars as possible between the front and rear and an impact point just slightly high of the top of the front sight. I'd recommend maybe a .125 front with a .115 rear and maybe go narrower on the rear from there depending on how it looks on a g34. This is counter to shooting fast on targets from 7-10 yards.
    This.

What sights for 25 yards?

Well regulated ones. :-) Everything else is personal preference, though looking at Bullseye shooters is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    What sights for 25 yards?

Well regulated ones. :-) Everything else is personal preference, though looking at Bullseye shooters is a good start.
    I agree 100%. Some prefer a narrow rear sight for accuracy. I prefer a wide rear sight (.156) for everything including accuracy. I like a lot of light around my front sight while in the notch.
    Last edited by JohnO; 02-19-2017 at 07:35 PM.

My preference for fixed sights was Heinie plain black Slantpro's until my vision took a dive. I also had a set of MMC adjustables on a Glock 21 that were good. I really like tall narrow sights with at least a serrated front.

User Tag List