Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Site Supporter
    Got my quick ship #3 for the Glock 26 and mag carrier today. Haven't had a chance to do much with them yet, but they look nice.

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the IWB #3 for my G26. The 15 degree cant works perfectly with the short grip of the G26. I went with clip because I needed a quick off and on for a particular need. I also ordered a Version #3 magazine pouch. Both products are absolutely perfect in execution and design.

Even more impressive was an email after I placed my order. I made a mistake and ordered a left hand mag pouch with the right hand holster. I got an email clarifying what I wanted. That's absolute top notch service. This won't be my last JM IWB #3.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the IWB #3 for my G26. The 15 degree cant works perfectly with the short grip of the G26. I went with clip because I needed a quick off and on for a particular need. I also ordered a Version #3 magazine pouch. Both products are absolutely perfect in execution and design.

Even more impressive was an email after I placed my order. I made a mistake and ordered a left hand mag pouch with the right hand holster. I got an email clarifying what I wanted. That's absolute top notch service. This won't be my last JM IWB #3.
    LSP552, thanks for the kudos and the business!! We appreciate it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I have a #3 for a Glock 34. It carries really well and is typical JM quality. It's the Givens holster without the sweat guard. I wish it had a sweat guard. I have a fairly athletic build but I managed to re-holster the pistol with a hunk of skin. Left a helluva blood blister, but on the positive note, it helped out with my reluctant re-holster.

I've been rolling 3 different IWB-3s for quite some time now. One for a railed 1911, one for a railed 1911 wearing a U-Boat, and one for a non-railed 1911.

They are, quite simply, the best IWB holsters I've ever worn.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Eli; 07-27-2017 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Trying to figure out "non-PB" pictures.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the business!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Eli, nice Watson HiTS knife as well! Love my Magni, haven't been able to get a HiTS yet!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks...I also have one of the collab/hybrid holsters from you and JRC. It's without a doubt, the best hybrid holster on the market.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post

^^^
    This. Except I got a 0 degree cant and didn't foul up my magazine carrier order.

This holster works great. The magazine carrier, too - I've never tried to IWB a double stack magazine before, and it doesn't work with all clothing combinations, but it is invisible and comfortable when I dress around it right.

Enjoying the #3 for the G26 so much, I just ordered one for the G19.

User Tag List