Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

I ordered one yesterday for my G26. I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with this holster!

LSP,

Did you get it made for the G26? Was thinking of getting one but was worried about spill over. What degree cant did you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    LSP,

Did you get it made for the G26? Was thinking of getting one but was worried about spill over. What degree cant did you choose?
    I have been using a local kydex maker's IWB holster for a G26 and haven't had the spill over issue. That's why I decided to not go the G19 size. I went with 15 degree cant due to the short grip and selected full guard. I got the clip because I need the easy off and on occasionally and wanted to give it a try.

I will be glad to post my thoughts after I've spent some time actually using it.

I have been using the IWB3 with a 15-degree cant, full sweat guard, and pull-the-dot loops with a Springfield XD subcompact for about a month now.
    It is very comfortable for all day wear and works with a variety of pants with different waistline fits and belt loop locations.
    The pull-the-dot loops seem to add a bit of visible bulk at the beltline, but the firearm itself is kept tucked in a well concealed.
    It is a great holster, and I have now placed an order for a George as well.

I have this holster for the Glock 26. 10 degree cant, full guard, and clip. No roll out issues for me and I find it very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Quality is what you would expect from Mr Mayer, top notch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tarpshack View Post
    I have been using the IWB3 with a 15-degree cant, full sweat guard, and pull-the-dot loops with a Springfield XD subcompact for about a month now.
    It is very comfortable for all day wear and works with a variety of pants with different waistline fits and belt loop locations.
    The pull-the-dot loops seem to add a bit of visible bulk at the beltline, but the firearm itself is kept tucked in a well concealed.
    It is a great holster, and I have now placed an order for a George as well.

Try changing the loops to the bottom hole (you have them on the middle hole right now, which is 1.5"). It may tighten them up on the belt a bit and it will not let the holster shift cant much. You could also try crossing them as well. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Try changing the loops to the bottom hole (you have them on the middle hole right now, which is 1.5"). It may tighten them up on the belt a bit and it will not let the holster shift cant much. You could also try crossing them as well. Thanks
    Thank you!

Site Supporter
    Received an IWB #3 early this morning. Sig P320C RX (no optic for now), 10 degree cant, fixed 1.5" loops. Wore sitting in the car and walking/standing at my desk. It's obviously early for a full review but it's likely the most comfortable IWB holster I own for a mid-sized gun, and I own many. Well-concealed under a t-shirt. I prefer more cant to mitigate printing but I understand it's not practical because of the optic. Fast shipping and responsive customer service too. Just my two cents.

Vadim

Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    Received an IWB #3 early this morning. Sig P320C RX (no optic for now), 10 degree cant, fixed 1.5" loops. Wore sitting in the car and walking/standing at my desk. It's obviously early for a full review but it's likely the most comfortable IWB holster I own for a mid-sized gun, and I own many. Well-concealed under a t-shirt. I prefer more cant to mitigate printing but I understand it's not practical because of the optic. Fast shipping and responsive customer service too. Just my two cents.

Vadim
    Vadim, thanks and glad you like it. FYI, it shipped as a quick ship because we are adding Sig 320's (full and compact)to our quick ship within a week!! HK is going to get some love next!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I should have bought a Glock 19 one as well. Maybe next sale. I did order a P2000 you can take your time I'll be home in November.

I got a VP9 25 degree can't that got to my house two days after I left and I said I need a P2000 one too. I just don't like AIWB as much as I thought I would with the jmck I have right now.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 07-10-2017 at 01:09 PM.

User Tag List