Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    My Version 3 showed up last week for my VP9. Ho-Lee shit, probably the most comfortable IWB kydex holster I've ever tried. Mine is 25 degrees with the wide spacing and soft loops, but not pull the dot as I like the slightly slimmer fixed versions better. At any rate, will order more!
    Jared, awesome!! Glad you like it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Funny! This is what I ordered for my G26 yesterday. Based on the quality of the OWB2 I got for my Beretta, I expect it to be a great addition - and to never live in the dreaded holster drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    My Version 3 showed up last week for my VP9. Ho-Lee shit, probably the most comfortable IWB kydex holster I've ever tried. Mine is 25 degrees with the wide spacing and soft loops, but not pull the dot as I like the slightly slimmer fixed versions better. At any rate, will order more!
    I just checked Tony's website and can't find "soft loops" that are not pull the dot. Can you explain what soft loops are?

Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_O View Post
    I just checked Tony's website and can't find "soft loops" that are not pull the dot. Can you explain what soft loops are?

Thanks for your time!
    Made out of the same stuff as pull the dot type, just without the snaps. They screw to the holster. I may have used the wrong term to describe them. How I got them, I selected pull the dot loop in the menu and in the comments I requested that they used fixed soft loops instead of pull the dot type. I've done this with JMCK for all my holster orders after the first one.

I prefer them because I don't need or use the easy on easy off feature of pull the dot type anyway, and the fixed ones are a little lower profile because they don't have the snaps adding thickness. However, if Tony had sent the holster to me with regular pull the dot type loops, I wouldn't have complained, it's just a small personal preference.

Hope this helps.

I got an IWB #3 for my USP Compact. It is an astoundingly comfortable holster. On the advice of Tom Givens, I got the fixed loop and have been very happy with that decision: the holster stays put.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_O View Post

Thanks for your time!
    Evan, just order the pull the dots and let me know in the comments you want them as fixed loops. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I just ordered the wide iwb with soft loop pull dots. There was another option of soft loops? Please explain if it's nicer I would like that one....

Thanks for brining this to my attention Jared. Never knew it was an option but the snap portion of the "Pull-the-Dot" is what I have never cared for. And thank you Tony, order placed!
    Last edited by EJO; 07-04-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I just ordered the wide iwb with soft loop pull dots. There was another option of soft loops? Please explain if it's nicer I would like that one....
    I don't know about nicer, per se, just a little flatter against the holster. You lose the easy off of pull the dot, you gain a little thinness. Whether it's a trade you want to make is up to you.

I'll just keep the pull dots and try and order the other ones at a later date.

I chose the iwb#3 over the TT gunleather slim XC because of all these reviews. I hope I made a good choice.

User Tag List