Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Is this model like the AIWB holster, in that you need say a G19 length for a G26 to prevent spill over?
    It was purchased like that in order to accommodate both weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one that I should see in a week or so. I ordered the 15 degree cant with the wide hole pattern, pull the dot loops. I don't like a lot of cant on my holsters because I like as straight a draw as possible, but I also like my Glock 17 quite a bit and would like the holster to work with it and a 19 as well. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for the review.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I recently purchased the px4cc and I was thinking of ordering the 3 from JMCK, my question is if I order the standard hole pattern with the single clip and decide later I want to try the double loops will they work?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Yes.
    Thank you.

Funny, I just ordered a #3 with soft loops and a AIWB with a wedge before spotting this thread.

Looking forward to both of them.

After reading all the comments about JM holsters, I just placed my order for a iwb3 for my px4cc Mod2. Gray kydex, 15 degree cant, standard hole pattern, solid kydex clip, full guard and a set of pull the dot loops.
    Last edited by Tim92G; 02-19-2017 at 07:25 AM.

This is pretty much the most it prints with a g27. I have climbed a full ropes course two times without any shift. Belt is a 1.5' 5.11 instructor belt.

I am expecting to receive a box of goodies from Tony today, to include L & R #3s for a Kahr K9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I recently purchased the px4cc and I was thinking of ordering the 3 from JMCK, my question is if I order the standard hole pattern with the single clip and decide later I want to try the double loops will they work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Yes.
    Alternately, and please Tony correct me if I'm wrong, if you get the wide spacing w/loops and then want to try the clip, all you need to do is drill a third hole in the middle that matches the clip's spacing.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    I've worn an IWB #3 every day now for three or four years. I carry a G35 in it, under anything from a Columbia fishing shirt to a suit. On the rare occaisions that I carry something smaller, it's a G19 in another IWB #3. Great holster for EDC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    I've worn an IWB #3 every day now for three or four years. I carry a G35 in it, under anything from a Columbia fishing shirt to a suit. On the rare occaisions that I carry something smaller, it's a G19 in another IWB #3. Great holster for EDC.
    After training with Tom, I bought several JMCK #3's for G34, G19, 1911, 4" K frame, 4" L frame, M&P FS. Basically every pistol I own.

I've found in this game that there are very few holsters that translate from gun to gun. Meaning, one model of holster might work well for a G19, but it won't work for the similarly sized M&P. But the #3 works for everything.

I'd wear it everyday if I had bigger surgical operatories to work out of, but I don't and I'm always banging into counters, X-ray units and other things. And patients are always hugging me...and yes I've read the Ayoob article on how to divert that, but when little old ladies and kids are hugging you, and you're very tall, aside from quickly taking a knee, you just have to get hugged sometimes.

User Tag List