Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Arrived today
    Name:  IMG_20201229_231759.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  69.6 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

A JMCK IWB #3 and v.3 mag pouch on a Wilderness Instructor belt (worn on the pants through the loops);

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Arrived today
    Name:  IMG_20201229_231759.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  69.6 KB
    How well does the monoblock retain the holster and does it shift much?

Quote Originally Posted by jkgreen01 View Post
    I like mine, very secure on my 1.5" Wilderness belt(s). Can actually be a bit of a PITA to get it off, also you have to push it down into place until it clicks under the belt.

My 26.5 in an IWB#3 for a G19 with a 15 degree cant is my edc 95% of the time. It rides with the standard spaced PTD loops straddling my 3 o'clock belt loop.

I've been considering using two DCC clips to get an even flatter profile...anyone doing this? Will they straddle a belt loop or are they too close together?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I've been considering using two DCC clips to get an even flatter profile...anyone doing this? Will they straddle a belt loop or are they too close together?
    They would be too close. Somebody posted where they cut the monoblock apart and made two clips.

Quote Originally Posted by jkgreen01 View Post
    I am surprised with how much is does shift. I use the Monoblock on a JMCK George AIWB and it is very secure.

I am using a 1.5" Voland Atlas G-hook SLIM belt so maybe it is too thin to secure the Monoblock properly and keep the 15 degree cant constant. I may try some PTD loops to see if that secures the holster better with my Voland belt. I also need to find my thick leather belt and try that.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Another happy iwb3 purchase. Setup for a 509 middy with rds and tlr7. But also can accept the tb on a tactical, will just poke through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Hi, all.

@Tony Mayer

I currently carry a G19 or G43 in a JMCK AIWB 2.0 holster. I would like to try carrying strong side IWB around the 2:30-3:30 position. So I'd like to order a JMCK IWB #3 to try. I'm just trying to determine which configuration would be recommended. I'd like the holster to be as low-profile as possible, of course. For that reason, I was considering the DCC monoclip, but I prefer the wide-spaced loops on my AIWB holster for stability, so I may go with the wide pull-the-dot loops instead. I am 6'2" tall, 205lbs, 36" waist, 34" inseam... so tall with long legs and relatively short torso. That's why AIWB appealed to me, and it works well for an easy draw, but I'd like to explore IWB too. For cant, I'd really prefer 0 degrees but I'm not sure if that's really feasible for concealability. How much does a 10 degree cant affect the draw in that position? I'm used to an essentially 0 degree cant on my AIWB holster. I have tried other IWB holsters in the past, but they all felt like a large bulge on my side due to relatively wide hips, so I'm hoping the IWB #3 can change that. If the G19 is too thick, I may also try a G48. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Chris
    Last edited by Chris17404; 01-06-2022 at 03:09 PM.

User Tag List