Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Just received a #3 for my PPS Classic - 20 degree cant with molded spilt loop. Like the #3 I have for my 5-inch PPQ, masterfully crafted, fits the Walther perfectly and re-holstering is breeze. Both carry very comfortably and conceal well, but obviously the lighter/thinner PPS has the edge in that regard.

Thank-you Tony!

My PPS riding in the JMCK #3, shown with my EDC Malkoff/Surefire Lego light;

I'm trying to steer my brother into one of these for his MP 2.0 Compact.

His has the thumb safety. Does anyone know if the holster (full guard) will activate the safety as he holsters if it's been accidently left off?

-Cory

Tony, is the IWB-3 available with Discreet Carry behind-the-belt clips? If it is, what do you think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I'm trying to steer my brother into one of these for his MP 2.0 Compact.

His has the thumb safety. Does anyone know if the holster (full guard) will activate the safety as he holsters if it's been accidently left off?

-Cory
    Cory, yes, if you choose the thumb safety version and at least a mid guard, it will re engage the safety when you holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Tony, is the IWB-3 available with Discreet Carry behind-the-belt clips? If it is, what do you think of them?
    Duces, the DCC clips are the new standard for sure, I really like them for a clip and DCC's customer service has been fantastic! However, the behind the belt clips won't work with 2 clips on and IWB3. It would work with one, however that may not work to keep the pistol in place. Let me see what I can come up with regarding this. Shoot me an email about it (sales@jmcustomkydex.com)

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    My PPS riding in the JMCK #3, shown with my EDC Malkoff/Surefire Lego light;

Thanks for the business, glad you it works for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Been wearing the shit out of this one. Love it as usual.

Well, count me among the believers (just had one arrive today)

I've tried similar designs (single clip, kydex body), typically with "meh" success (not bad, but nothing special), so I had some minor doubts about this one standing our from the pack. I've had the thing less than a day, so take it with a grain of salt, but initial impressions are that this may become my go-to for traditional (3:00-4:00) IWB. It sits very comfortably (usually a point of compromise with IWB kydex), its tucks perfectly around my body, but leaves enough room to get a solid grip. Retention is perfect. It would be difficult to improve on this.

Name:  053871CC-0646-4A60-8620-9B818A1ADAD2.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  49E9324E-9180-446C-9D49-8DA170410D2B.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  75.9 KB

What sorcery is this? My primary carry is an appendix 2.5 but this is so comfortable and concealable. Thanks Tony!

User Tag List