Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

This beauty just arrived. And I sold the gun to go in it [emoji24]

Hoping a g26.5 will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gen 5 26 will fit!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I've got a #3 on order for my 5-inch PPQ M1. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I've got a #3 on order for my 5-inch PPQ M1. :-)
    It has arrived. As expected, more JMCK perfection.

Though only the M2 version of the PPQ was listed for the 5-inch model, I placed a note with the order stating that my model is an M1 version with the paddles. The detail around the trigger guard to accept the paddles is truly well done (see second photo).

I went with a 20-degree cant and for my physique wearing just behind the hip it's remarkably comfortable, especially considering the barrel length. Retention is perfect, re-holstering is smooth and easy. As others have stated, this holster design is simple and effective.

Site Supporter
    I received my 25 degree IWB 3 for my HK P2000 LEM. The holster is great! Thanks Tony!

However, my body + P2000 mag base pad is printing very badly. I'm going to need to change something before warmer weather gets here because this isn't going to work in a T-shirt. I can always fall back to my Shield 9 in a IWB 3, but that defeats the purpose of the P2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
    I received my 25 degree IWB 3 for my HK P2000 LEM. The holster is great! Thanks Tony!

However, my body + P2000 mag base pad is printing very badly. I'm going to need to change something before warmer weather gets here because this isn't going to work in a T-shirt. I can always fall back to my Shield 9 in a IWB 3, but that defeats the purpose of the P2000.
    Let me know what you need to swap to. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

These are about the best IWB Kydex flavored holsters out there in contrast to Raven, Bladetech, and Comptec that I own. I own three now. I just received one for my RMR G19 Roland configuration which is the G34 RMR cut. from JM Custom.

Good stuff.

I let my buddy borrow my iwb 3 for g19.5. He hated it at first. Was way too used to hybrid holsters comfort level. I told him to move her around a lil bit to find the sweet spot. Also reminded him that this holster is easily the best concealment holster I have used iwb. After giving it a honest try, he loves it. Runs it more at 3oclock and says the conceal ability is amazing.

Now I have to convince him to buy his own and send mine back! Jmck ftw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kudos guys, really glad you like the IWB3! It is a deceptively simple design that does conceal just a bit better than anything in it's class. Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I let my buddy borrow my iwb 3 for g19.5. He hated it at first. Was way too used to hybrid holsters comfort level. I told him to move her around a lil bit to find the sweet spot. Also reminded him that this holster is easily the best concealment holster I have used iwb. After giving it a honest try, he loves it. Runs it more at 3oclock and says the conceal ability is amazing.
    In reference to the sentence in bold: that is an important point. I'm wearing a 5-inch PPQ with a 15-round magazine in the IWB#3 just behind my strong side hip - it is amazingly comfortable! Compared to a Comp-Tac hybrid holster I have for my PPS, it is equal in comfort but is far superior in terms of draw and re-holstering. Another attribute I discovered (compared to the hybrid) is that with the 10-8 rear sight I am using it is amazingly easy to hook the holster with the sight to cycle the slide single-handedly. A seemingly minor but IMO an important function to have.

When I purchased the PPQ I was originally leaning toward the OWB#2 for maximum utility and comfort, but decided to roll with the IWB#3. I'm glad I did as it is every bit as good on those counts with the improved concealability of an IWB design.

As an update to my previous post above, I swapped out the IWB Clip for the IWB Split-loop and along with a re-enforced leather belt cinched down snugly, have found the rig carries comfortably yet securely with little movement. In fact now that I work from a home office (sitting at a desk) most of the time, this rig is comfortable enough to wear all day. I'm actually quite impressed I can carry a pistol this large and easily forget that I am doing so.

Now if I only could get Tony to make one of these for my old 5906.... ;-)

User Tag List