Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Site Supporter
    Thank you, Tony. I'll be ordering soon.

Been using my IWB3 a lot more lately. I'm trying to heal my inguinal hernia naturally and I'm thinking AIWB carry is hinder the muscle strengthening in that area. I also got a well used Galco Summer Comfort and it works nicely for me but the scales tip to the IWB3 for concealment.

Name:  20220423_144100.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  40.7 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

P229 iwb3 rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Been using my IWB3 a lot more lately. I'm trying to heal my inguinal hernia naturally and I'm thinking AIWB carry is hinder the muscle strengthening in that area. I also got a well used Galco Summer Comfort and it works nicely for me but the scales tip to the IWB3 for concealment.

Name:  20220423_144100.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  40.7 KB
    You got a screw loose man!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Any hellcat pro options coming?

Name:  24D86B47-2E6B-4220-9FAE-645B2EEBEDDF.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  32.6 KB

Fairly recently I ordered an IWB3 in G19 size, mainly so I could use it with a G26 and practice with a G19X at the range. Well, I was using it around the house and finally had to admit that I just can’t do 3:00 IWB anymore for longer than about an hour. The pressure on my hip bone sends some uncomfortable sensations into my back. If I move the gun to 4:30 the pain goes away but the gun prints like crazy.

Not wanting to consign a practically new holster to “the box” I turned to creativity. I pulled the Darkwing off of another holster that I didn’t have a gun for anymore. Had to drill one hole to get it to fit. Added a wedge I had bought from Mastermind Tactics. Now the IWB3 makes a really good AIWB rig. Pretty good testament to the design I think that with a little massage it makes a good AIWB holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Name:  24D86B47-2E6B-4220-9FAE-645B2EEBEDDF.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  32.6 KB

Fairly recently I ordered an IWB3 in G19 size, mainly so I could use it with a G26 and practice with a G19X at the range. Well, I was using it around the house and finally had to admit that I just can’t do 3:00 IWB anymore for longer than about an hour. The pressure on my hip bone sends some uncomfortable sensations into my back. If I move the gun to 4:30 the pain goes away but the gun prints like crazy.

Not wanting to consign a practically new holster to “the box” I turned to creativity. I pulled the Darkwing off of another holster that I didn’t have a gun for anymore. Had to drill one hole to get it to fit. Added a wedge I had bought from Mastermind Tactics. Now the IWB3 makes a really good AIWB rig. Pretty good testament to the design I think that with a little massage it makes a good AIWB holster.
    What can’t was that set at? I like to run around 15 degrees and use the wide pull the dot option. Gives me a little flexibility and usually lands somewhere around 330ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    What can’t was that set at? I like to run around 15 degrees and use the wide pull the dot option. Gives me a little flexibility and usually lands somewhere around 330ish.

I ordered it with adjustable cant for 0-10-20 option.

It’s not the holsters fault I was having the pain, it’s mine. I occasionally have a sciatica flare up and should have known better than to place something on the point of my hip.

As to why it didn’t conceal as well as I’d like when slid back to 4:30, that’s mostly me being picky. When I want concealed, I don’t want any indication something is there. There was a little line I could see. 99% of the population probably never would’ve seen a thing. Prints like crazy was probably too strong wording in my original post about it. Should have said “prints enough to drive my OCD crazy.”

My however manyith.

I've edc'd a G26.5 in a #3 with 10deg cant for the last 3 or so years. I've gotten pretty used to IWB again and I think I need more cant in general, esp for a G19.

Now that my 5yr old has discovered the joys of the movie theater experience, one look at the pic above and I obviously need to order one of these for my G19/X300 for matinee days.

User Tag List