Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

I've been using my #3 in USPSA. I have shoulder problems and can't draw from a straight drop holster very well anymore. I figured I'd get by with the #3 until I could get something made that rides lower, but I'm still right behind the GMs and Ms that have been beating me for the last ten years, so I think I'll stick with the #3. Makes leaving the match a lot easier. Just load up with carry ammo, put on a cover shirt and leave.

I think it's fun to give the big boys a run for their money in Limited Minor with an IWB holster and a stock Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I've been using my #3 in USPSA. I have shoulder problems and can't draw from a straight drop holster very well anymore. I figured I'd get by with the #3 until I could get something made that rides lower, but I'm still right behind the GMs and Ms that have been beating me for the last ten years, so I think I'll stick with the #3. Makes leaving the match a lot easier. Just load up with carry ammo, put on a cover shirt and leave.

I think it's fun to give the big boys a run for their money in Limited Minor with an IWB holster and a stock Glock 19
    NICE!! Love it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

If you need an IWB for your Wilson Combat 92 Brigadier Tactical, look no farther than the #3. Mine arrived yesterday and it’s typical outstanding #3 performance in comfort, concealment and quality. Absolutely top of the line!

LSP552, thanks and glad you like it. Those are made from a CNC mold and test fit with the real Wilson Brig Tac by the way. That pistol is PHENOMENAL!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  E8E794FB-AF60-4F53-A643-605102497E52.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  97.4 KB

Love the #3 for my Wilson 92 BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    NICE!! Love it!
    I got a little closer last week. Took second out 20 in Production at an 8 COF Steel match with my 19 and an IWB #3!

I'm not much of IWB carry guy but I have read good things about JM Kydex here and other forums, I just ordered a OWB2 and two mag carriers for my PPQ M2 (4inch) 9mm. Got the 24hr black Friday sale, after reading this thread I'm glad I did, looking forward to my new gear!

Site Supporter
    Well, I just ordered one for my M&P45 FS, 25 degree cant with wide hole spacing and Pull-the-Dot loops. And now I see he'll make them for K and L frames.

One more fan of the #3 here. Received mine a while ago for a G19+APLc and RMR. Holster fit and finish are amazing. Retention was dead nuts on out of the box. The holster is incredibly comfortable. I can go all day and then some without issues. Id say it has become my favorite IWB holster. If youre on the fence all I can say is get off and order.

The #1 is the most comfortable and better holster to me. Also have a#3 which is carries about like a few others I have , not bad at all but not really any different than the others. Purchased a #2 also for the weak side to try out but have not carried with it yet.

User Tag List