Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Thanks everyone for the business and the kudos, I will pass it on to my crew!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Having hernia surgery in early 2023 so no AIWB for a while, maybe never. Glad I have an IWB3 ready to rock.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Thanks everyone for the business and the kudos, I will pass it on to my crew!
    I purchased my first IWB #3 late 2022, partially based on the positive feedback in this thread, for an Sig P365.

I love this holster. I’ve been carrying it almost every day since it arrived. I wish I hadn’t “saved” a few bucks buying cheap crap holsters in the past.

I finally got my order in for an IWB3 for my LTT XD-E 3.8. I actually ordered the 4.5 version. If it's too long I can trim it. So glad my favorite holster maker has molds for the XD-E variants. Excited to get it and finally start carrying and training with the XD-E.

Name:  PXL_20230616_215428591.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  91.3 KB

A while ago, I ordered & waited & waited &... for a Sparks Executive Companion to replace the one I'd loaned to a friend who subsequently lost it through misadventure decade or so ago. I got that Exec from one of my assistant instructors at Thunder Ranch in '98 and in my memory, it was the best IWB I'd ever used. I was sooo happy with it when it finally arrived. Several wears later, I'd rate myself as not unhappy to have it in my collection.

But boy did it further impress upon me just how good the IWB#3 really is. 15deg cant with DCC Monoblock is very much my edc sweet spot & has been for 5yrs now. I just put another one for a G42 in my cart and realized I'd never posted about my little fling with returning to leather IWB..thought I'd rectify that, so yeah, mea culpa and more kudos for Tony & his crew.

Looking at ordering one of these for use with a G19 and G26 (depending on attire). Will be 15 degree cant with a RDS cut.

What’s the suggested length—19, 17, or 34?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    Looking at ordering one of these for use with a G19 and G26 (depending on attire). Will be 15 degree cant with a RDS cut.

If your Glocks are from different generations there will be some differences in fit, so you might want to get one for each gun. I have both the 19 and 26 sizes. Both are quite stable. Below a 3.5 inch barrel length, I would get one longer than the actual barrel length.

Check with Tony to be sure the RDS cut will not change the height of the holster with a 15 degree cant. Glocks have sufficient grip angle that 10 degrees works quite well for me, and the RDS cut will not change the holster height at 10 degrees. 15 would work well for me with guns having a more vertical grip angle.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post

I would say the 17 length is perfect, it is for me, but if it's not, the holster can be trimmed down for you. I rarely sell Glock 34 length holsters anymore but still sell a ton of 17 holsters. The 15 degree cant makes the holster ride just a bit higher than normal, but not enough to matter usually.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    The 15 degree cant makes the holster ride just a bit higher than normal, but not enough to matter usually.
    Glad to know that was just not my imagination, I have been migrating from 15 to 10 and have had that impression.

User Tag List