Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I've edc'd a G26.5 in a #3 with 10deg cant for the last 3 or so years. I've gotten pretty used to IWB again and I think I need more cant in general, esp for a G19.

Now that my 5yr old has discovered the joys of the movie theater experience, one look at the pic above and I obviously need to order one of these for my G19/X300 for matinee days.
    I usually like to run 15 deg can’t with a light like that. I’ve had a lot of these holsters and they just work. I always go, wide pull the dot. It gives me good flexibility with a heavier setup I have zero concerns of it coming out. Also allows for a minor shift around the belt. With the g48 I wanted something very easy to come on and off. I still kind of wish I went pull the dot.

He is really good about helping dial in a setup if you want to ask any questions also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will make my 6th or 7th JM holster...rookie numbers, I know!

This will make my 6th or 7th JM holster...rookie numbers, I know!
    I think I’m up to 11.

Site Supporter
    Well of course I read this thread, which means I HAD to order a IWB#3 Light Bearing Holster for my Glock 19 Gen 5. Which means I HAD to order the magazine pouch. Which means I HAD to order a TLR-7A Flex to install on said Gen 5 19, as it won't fit without the light...

Seriously though while I have quite a collection of Milt Sparks SS-2 and VM-2 holsters, there are times when Kydex is the way to go, especially in a climate like Florida's.

I think my wife is beginning to hate all of you though... Just Kidding.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Well of course I read this thread, which means I HAD to order a IWB#3 Light Bearing Holster for my Glock 19 Gen 5. Which means I HAD to order the magazine pouch. Which means I HAD to order a TLR-7A Flex to install on said Gen 5 19, as it won't fit without the light...

Seriously though while I have quite a collection of Milt Sparks SS-2 and VM-2 holsters, there are times when Kydex is the way to go, especially in a climate like Florida's.

I think my wife is beginning to hate all of you though... Just Kidding.
    So my order arrived. Both my G19 and G45 fit perfectly. And as usual JMCK's outstanding workmanship. Thanks Tony.
    Name:  G45 JMCK IWB #3.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  69.1 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    I've been wearing an IWB #3 for almost a decade now. Mine has a G17 in it 99% of the time and it works.

So my order arrived. Both my G19 and G45 fit perfectly. And as usual JMCK's outstanding workmanship. Thanks Tony.
    What’s the cant on that?

Thanks for the business! Glad you like it.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    What’s the cant on that?
    Normal hole pattern. 1.5 Pull The Dot Loops. 0-10-20 degree Adjustable Cant. I have it set up with the 20 degree Cant.

For those of you carrying a G45/G17 in a IWB 3, do you have any issues sitting in a car seat with heavy bolsters?

User Tag List