Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

It's true. I'm an incurable romantic and have a yuge emotional response to medium and large frame revolvers carried concealed.

Now, if you tell me it's a .45 Long Colt -- and you have another one on the left side -- I'll just die.
    Last edited by Duces Tecum; 09-03-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    It's true. I'm an incurable romantic and have a yuge emotional response to medium and large frame revolvers carried concealed.

Now, if you tell me it's a .45 Long Colt -- and you have another one on the left side -- I'll just die.
    I don't, but that's a great idea and I'm going to make it happen. I've been meaning to pick up another 3"-4" K frame, and send it to Teddy Jacobsen for the works! As far as the .45 Colt, I'm always on the look out for good N frames. They're getting harder to find; without that damn lock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S&W M15-3, JMCK IWB #3, Ahrends stocks. The degree to which the rear sight blade is shielded is PERFECT.

Rosco
    Last edited by Rosco Benson; 09-08-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Tom Givens told me he is rocking a 6" M68 in a #3 now, which makes me want to hit up Tony for a trio of them...one for 6" N frame, one for a 5", and one for a 3" N. I love the #3, and unlike many other rigs where you think, "I want one of these for ALL my guns," this rig will actually work with everything I've tried it with.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I'd have been satisfied leaving this holster alone if it weren't for the GEN5 release and Tony stating he can adjust the holster to accommodate the new pistols. Since a GEN5 G17 is on my short list, this is probably headed back to JM for the tweak. Then it will be perfect.
    My custom IWB3 is already back from Tony and the GEN5 is a perfect fit.

Name:  IMG_4059.jpg
Views: 1380
Size:  91.5 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Well here is my shitty review. Received the holster last week. Easily the finest crafted holster I have ever bought. Retention was amazing, gun rode beautifully. But I sold the gun and the holster before I could edc. I have zero doubts that it would have been different after wearing. Next gun I buy is getting jmcustom for sure.

P-10c with aplc. Iwb#3. 20 degree cant and soft loops

In a few weeks, I will be able to post pics of the #3 for my Wilson 92 Brigadier Tactical!

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    In a few weeks
    As in, oh say, about 4-5?
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1131
Size:  12.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    As in, oh say, about 4-5?
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1131
Size:  12.9 KB
    Yep! My #3s for other guns are outstanding and worth the wait. But it's difficult when you want instant gratification like me...

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Yep! My #3s for other guns are outstanding and worth the wait.
    What I think is about number four or five arrived Friday

User Tag List