Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex IWB #3

Duelist, I am always good with guys bringing guns in. You can ship them to me as well, although we have to do the whole FFL transfer thing which adds to the cost. We are working on getting an FFL ourselves, but that is still on the back burner.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Duelist, I am always good with guys bringing guns in. You can ship them to me as well, although we have to do the whole FFL transfer thing which adds to the cost. We are working on getting an FFL ourselves, but that is still on the back burner.
    Pm’d you.

I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Glock 43. I'll often be using it with a suit, and I'll be wearing it often at a university (with campus carry), so I'll probably have it at around 4:00 to ensure concealment.

Is the IWB 3 the way to go, or is one of the other varieties better suited to this use? And, are there any recommendations for belt loops (split loop vs pull the dot) and amount of cant (I'm considering 15-20 degrees)?

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    Is the IWB 3 the way to go, or is one of the other varieties better suited to this use? And, are there any recommendations for belt loops (split loop vs pull the dot) and amount of cant (I'm considering 15-20 degrees)?
    IMO, yes - especially if you spend considerable time in a chair. I like the injection-molded split-loop when carrying IWB strong side as it seems to provide the best stability.

I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Glock 43. I'll often be using it with a suit, and I'll be wearing it often at a university (with campus carry), so I'll probably have it at around 4:00 to ensure concealment.

I would consider 0-10 with a short gun like the 43, too much cant tips the muzzle up and makes the grip roll out, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I wear well cut suits and find it easier to conceal my 43 at 2:00 in an aiwb holster. I don’t do it often, or I’d have sold blood to buy a Sentinel...
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I wear well cut suits and find it easier to conceal my 43 at 2:00 in an aiwb holster. I don’t do it often, or I’d have sold blood to buy a Sentinel...
    Do you tuck, or keep the suit buttoned?

CalAlumnus, I would suggest the IWB3 for sure, go with the long version (can make that as a quick ship, just let men know in the comments, we are about to add that to the quick ship anyway) as that will aid against roll out and help tuck the grip, 15 degree cant if you carry more towards 4:00, and wide hole pattern with pull the dot loops. The pull the dot loops are the best compromise for quick on/off coupled with stability. The split loop is awesome, but you have to thread the holster on and off. I like mid guard for everything, but if you are unsure, get the full guard as we can trim that down for you, but I can't add material to a mid or no guard if you want get either of those and decide you want more guard. Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
    Last edited by Tony Mayer; 06-19-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I do not have a iwb3 for my g43 currently. I know I suck. But have been rolling with a raven morrigan. It is longer and I have it setup at about 15* cant. Works good with no rollout. But this aint a jmck that is for damn sure. I previously have owned iwb3 holsters for a g19.5 and p10c. They were amazing.

You will be very happy with your purchase from jmck. And in my opinion can not find a better iwb holster for fit and concealment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my #3 for G42 to match the one for the G19. G42 long, 15 degree, soft loops, full guard. The fit and finish are superb. Tony’s suggestions were very helpful.

I’m roughly 5’9”, 150 and it tucks in nicely just behind the hipbone with the flush magazine inserted. A Pearce +1 floorplate does poke out a bit, but a little experimenting with position should fix that. A GeePlate seems ok.

Mark me down as another happy customer.

User Tag List