Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roland Special guy got arrested? This legit?

Roland Special guy got arrested? This legit?

http://www.usnews.com/news/oregon/ar...regon-shooting

Eugene police say 44-year-old Charles Pressburg was drinking Saturday night and fired a round shortly after midnight. The Register-Guard reports (https://is.gd/Ld3NnF ) police did not disclose any information about the victim, except that the person was taken to a hospital for treatment of an injury that's not life-threatening.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

SSD just posted a piece in reference to this:

BE Meyers & Co, Inc Issues Statement In Support Of Chuck Pressburg

Recently, a news release came to light identifying one of our contracted employees and brand ambassador, Mr. Charles “Chuck” Pressburg of Presscheck Consulting, in an unfortunate firearms incident. The media coverage of this incident is vague and allows for misperception. In addition to this limited reporting by the press, malicious speculation online is fueling and in some way exacerbating many inaccuracies in the story.

This incident is by no means indicative of the performance or standards that we know Chuck to uphold, and in no way impacts his credentials as a Subject Matter Expert on the topic of low-light operations as well as night vision and laser combat employment. He represents our brand, and we support him as strongly today as we ever have.

While this was an obviously unfortunate incident involving our brand ambassador, the details of the situation will come out at a time and in a method that are legally appropriate. While it would not be appropriate for our brand ambassador to make a statement himself at this time, B.E. Meyers & Co. Inc. and industry entities cited in this message stand in his support to speak for him.

I encourage the community to take a pause, know that all the details cannot be currently released, and to question the narrative provided to them by the Oregon media that has spread to the national press level. Stop breaking out the Jump-to-Conclusions Mat, stop trying to fill in the blanks erroneously, and start letting the facts develop. Let the legal system work, and come to your own conclusions in due time.

I personally stand with Chuck.

B.E. Meyers & Co. Inc. stands with Chuck.

Those of character in this industry stand with Chuck.

We are ALL, all in for Chuck.

#ALLINFORCHUCK

Sincerely,

Matthew Meyers
    President and Co-Owner
    B.E. Meyers & Co. Inc.

All In:

Weapon Outfitters

Hodge Defense Systems

Primary & Secondary, LLC.

ATEi

Raven Concealment Systems

Operational Detachment Source, LLC

Sentinel Concepts

AT Armor

Blue Force Gear

Tap-Rack Tactical

Victory First

Z3ro Solutions, LLC.

Magpul Industries Corp.

Centrifuge Training LLC

Dark Angel Medical, LLC

Warrior Industries, LLC
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Damn. That sucks, will be interested to hear what took place.

"and in no way impacts his credentials as a Subject Matter Expert on the topic of low-light operations as well as night vision and laser combat employment."

LOL thanks for the info BE Meyers.
    It could possibly impact his credentials in the common sense and don't shoot people who don't deserve it department though.

it will be interesting to see what comes of this - surely there must be some cause for the charges to be "pressed"

"charges of assault, reckless endangering, unlawful use of a weapon and negligent wounding of another."

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Damn. That sucks, will be interested to hear what took place.
    i hope the person that roland shot is doing OK. :/

edit - allegedly shot.
    Last edited by fishing; 02-16-2017 at 08:24 PM.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...ting.html.csp#

Other articles are saying he drew his concealed carry and shot someone. Knowing nothing about the guy, I just want to point out that being charged with something doesn't mean you're guilty of it. Considering most of the news articles about this are like 6 sentences long I'm going to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    "and in no way impacts his credentials as a Subject Matter Expert on the topic of low-light operations as well as night vision and laser combat employment."

It could possibly impact his credentials in the common sense and don't shoot people who don't deserve it department though.

it will be interesting to see what comes of this - surely there must be some cause for the charges to be "pressed"

"charges of assault, reckless endangering, unlawful use of a weapon and negligent wounding of another."
    Innocent until proven guilty.

A man's character is worth far more than one event which may or may not be being reported on properly by a constantly dishonest media.

I do not know Chuck, but I know people and trust people who know him. So giving him the respect he deserves is the least we can do.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Lot of RUMINT floating around suggesting that the news reports are heavily distorted. Maybe, maybe not, but I'd refrain from speculating at this juncture.

FWIW, here is the original post by BE Meyers: https://www.facebook.com/bemeyers/po...25986610791556
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 02-16-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post

You know, given the amount of support he is receiving by individuals who probably have a good deal clarity on the situation, I would say your tone is unwarranted.

In addition, I don't count myself as a frequent or known user here but I will offer some advice to you in that I believe your general conduct says you should read and listen more and post less. There is an appropriate way to be a new user within and online community and there is an inappropriate way.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    A man's character is worth far more than one event which may or may not be being reported on properly by a constantly dishonest media.

I do not know Chuck, but I know people and trust people who know him. So giving him the respect he deserves is the least we can do.
    someone can still do something that tarnishes their entire character...

an extreme example would be saying that the canadian greyhound bus cannibal is a good dude except that one thing he did...

User Tag List