Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Roland Special guy got arrested? This legit?

  1. #11
    The obvious question is, was he carrying a Roland?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.
    7
     

  2. #12
    Site Supporter PNWTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    E. WA
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    agree



    someone can still do something that tarnishes their entire character...

    an extreme example would be saying that the canadian greyhound bus cannibal is a good dude except that one thing he did...
    I would say that the fuckstick from the Greyhound was probably broken from the factory...
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

    What would TR do? TRCP BHA
    1
     

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    agree



    someone can still do something that tarnishes their entire character...

    an extreme example would be saying that the canadian greyhound bus cannibal is a good dude except that one thing he did...
    Missing the point.

    Plenty of good guys have been charged for shooting someone by overzealous DAs. Officers are usually penalized more harshly for something which other, non-LE would have been. We just do not know. Not knowing shouldn't mean damnation, it should not mean he is not a good person with good intentions. There could be a key piece of info we are missing, and more than likely are.

    As any situation like this, requires full disclosure of information before an honest, informed opinion is made. Using media sources is absolutely not the right way to base those opinions. I have a feeling there will be plenty of info coming forward from this as the case goes forward.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.
    4
     

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I would say that the fuckstick from the Greyhound was probably broken from the factory...
    perhaps.


    more broadly, it is a bit strange that the be meyers statement doesnt mention the shooting "victim" at all (well wishes for recovery or otherwise) - perhaps they have inside knowledge that it was a justifiable shoot - considering the alternative scenario here I sincerely hope that it was the case.

    however if it was justifiable, IDK that i would call it an "unfortunate firearms incident" but rather a successful use of justifiable force for public safety or self-defense.

    hope we find out eventually...
    0
     

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Missing the point.

    Plenty of good guys have been charged for shooting someone by overzealous DAs. Officers are usually penalized more harshly for something which other, non-LE would have been. We just do not know. Not knowing shouldn't mean damnation, it should not mean he is not a good person with good intentions. There could be a key piece of info we are missing, and more than likely are.

    As any situation like this, requires full disclosure of information before an honest, informed opinion is made. Using media sources is absolutely not the right way to base those opinions. I have a feeling there will be plenty of info coming forward from this as the case goes forward.
    perhaps a thread lock should be requested then until actual substantive info is released? this is all speculative on all sides then... and it is a serious matter at that.
    1
     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    perhaps a thread lock should be requested then until actual substantive info is released? this is all speculative on all sides then... and it is a serious matter at that.
    Nah. Threads only get locked when trolls go full shortbus.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.
    1
     

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Nah. Threads only get locked when trolls go full shortbus.
    i appreciate your brutally honest introspection - it takes alot to be so frank about it.
    0
     

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    i appreciate your brutally honest introspection - it takes alot to be so frank about it.
    Your passive aggressive trollong is really poorly timed as this thread is not the type you piss in.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.
    7
     

  9. #19
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    I'm genuinely rethinking my position on banning people. Thanks.
    50
     

  10. #20
    CLIMATE REFUGEE LittleLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    fishing, knock it the fuck off. All of it. Don't make a smart comment, don't say shit, just try acting like a mature adult whom isn't hell bent on being a strident ass to a community. If you argue with me, you're gone. That's it. Public warning.
    59
     

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •