Thread: Beretta Centurion ID (radius cut?) Pics

Beretta Centurion ID (radius cut?) Pics

Hey guys, i've been looking for a Centurion with radius cut for a while now and found a guy selling one online. He doesnt know if it had a radius cut and these are the pics he sent me. It LOOKS like it does, but it appears to have a straight dustcover, and i've never seen a straight dustcover with radius cut.

Can anyone help me out?

It has the radius cut for sure , my Centurion looks just like it . The straight dust cover is still used in current runs from time to time.
    Last edited by Colt191145lover; 02-16-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    It has the radius cut for sure , my Centurion looks just like it . The straight dust cover is still used in current runs from time to time.
    I thought the radius cut was ONLY on slant dust covers? I always assumed straight dust cover means no radius cut 100% of the time....

Nope, I have seen more 96 Centurions with the cutouts than 92s for some reason .
    My wife has a 92FS Inox that is straight dust cover and has the cut out, my buddies wife has a newer Inox that is the same. Worked with a guy that had a standard 92FS that was the same.

Until I found my current Centurion I was about to buy a 96 Centurion and sell the slide/barrel and put a 92 slide. barrel on it !
    Last edited by Colt191145lover; 02-16-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: i suck at life

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    Nope, I have seen more 96 Centurions with the cutouts than 92s for some reason .
    My wife has a 92FS Inox that is straight dust cover and has the cut out, my buddies wife has a newer Inox that is the same. Worked with a guy that had a standard 92FS that was the same.

Until I found my current Centurion I was about to buy a 96 Centurion and sell the slide/barrel and put a 92 slide. barrel on it !
    interesting. That would be pretty much the perfect setup short of a 92G Centurion..... Hmmmm Price would be about $450

BUY IT!!!!

I added the G conversion levers to mine : )
    Last edited by Colt191145lover; 02-16-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    I thought the radius cut was ONLY on slant dust covers? I always assumed straight dust cover means no radius cut 100% of the time....
    The only rule with Beretta 92 series frame combinations is there are no rules.

There are 92FS' with radiused cuts on M9 dust covers ,96s with M9 dust covers and no radius cut, "slanted" dust covers with and without radius cuts and so on.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List