Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How About Some Help With Good Ways to EDC a Mini Flashlight

I carry an Eagletac D25A clipped to my left front pants pocket. Single AA in a slim lightweight package with simple operation or lots of features by screwing down the bezel and a great clip plus tailcap switch. i searched for a long time trying to find something with the exact features and layout I wanted and have been 100% happy since I got it.

Fenix E05 or E15 front left pocket or watch pocket if the pants have one. Recently I've been alternating between a Streamlight Protac 1L1AA and a Fenix E12 in the front left pocket.

Site Supporter
    Surefire E1D LED Defender in my back pocket. I had other bigger Surefires but found they were a pain to carry. Now, the sharp crenelations would eat up my pants so I gently ground them down to make them smooth. That removes the supposedly sharp impact if I have to bop someone in the head with it that's silly, IMHO. Do those really make a difference? I prefer to save my pants.

I chose the light because I could carry it switch up and the switch was covered, so I wasn't lighting up when I sat down.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I use this thing on my ankle:
    http://www.tuffproducts.com/7911-tuff-stabilizer-ii/

With a pair of cuffs, a flashlight, and a RAT tourniquet.

I carry a 2AA light in a belt holster, right next to my multi-tool in a belt holster. Both on my left side. Usually wear shirts tucked in because that's the standard at work. I don't like having a lot of stuff in my pockets.

I do get "bat-belt" comments sometimes. I don't mind. I did field service work for many years and like having easy access to basic tools.

I keep a AAA Olight i3S EOS in a small leather pouch I had laying around in one of my pockets. If I need one of my other lights I just clip it to a pocket or put it in the knife pocket of my 5.11s.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Currently, Surefire 6P in my left front pocket next to my wallet. Reasonably quick to access.

I carry a small streamlight clipped to my front right pocket beside my knife.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I use this thing on my ankle:
    Surely that's not your only light?

I use my lights all the time. I couldn't imagine keeping one somewhere where I couldn't just grab it, use it, and return it to where it was with no fuss. Unless we're talking about something with its own, narrow, dedicated use.

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1911 View Post
    Surely that's not your only light?

I use my lights all the time. I couldn't imagine keeping one somewhere where I couldn't just grab it, use it, and return it to where it was with no fuss. Unless we're talking about something with its own, narrow, dedicated use.

Sent from my Infernal Contraption using Tapatalk
    I don't need a light as often as you. Off duty, other than a power outage at a movie theater, I can't recall using it for anything in the last year. On duty, I've got a big one that hangs on my armor and a tiny one that rides in my jacket pocket.

User Tag List