Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those beat up carry guns!

G19 Gen 4.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post

yes, that's some of my flesh stuck in the checkering
    It's a shame you just can't outclass people to death.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    This was my duty weapon from 1994 to my 1st retirement 2008. Sent her back to Wilson for a complete face lift. Sometimes I wish I had left her alone. In the process of putting some wear on her again. Wilson CQB as my back up / kit weapon in my SRT call out bag.
    We need more pics and details of this beauty

Always cool to see a gun with honest wear from carry.

Chuck Rogers
    www.RogersPrecision.com
    Cheap-Fast-Good............pick any two.

Name:  SW-29-holster.jpg
Views: 2394
Size:  68.4 KBName:  IMG_1154.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  71.1 KB

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    I've been carrying the above Gen 4 G19 since 2012 in either a TT Gunleather, JMCK or DSG rig and the finish on this particular gun is resistant to wear. Now my backup to this gun made in 2014 has more scratches and wear on it yet has only been in and out of a holster 1/1000 times to my primary.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

The beat up rig that my colt rode in for probably 15 years. Sam Andrews McDaniel II

Stainless steel Colt Gold Cup Commander I've owned since I bought it new in the 90s in it's Bianchi rig.

I call it "The Colonel"

I also refer to it as my "American Express Card" as in "Don't Leave Home Without It"

Over the decades, it's been everywhere with me, from West Coast to East Coast, up and down the Left Coast and several states in between. It has many miles riding in it's holster on my hip, locked in the trunk, or all too often, concealed under the front seat. It's been my constant companion on many hikes into remote wilderness areas.

It's had several thousand rounds through it without a hiccup. The day I picked it up, I stopped at the local indoor range and ran 500 rounds through it in an afternoon,before I even got it home. It's always been a joy to shoot and not only is it one of my favorite handguns, but it's an old friend as well

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a secret agent, thwarting evil plots of world domination around the globe

Daily carry duties have mostly been taken over by a Walther PPQ, but I still like to strap on my old companion, The Colonel and remember our past adventures
    Last edited by MistWolf; 02-17-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter

My 2nd 1911 - bought it looking brand new box stock, and never had a problem out of it. Should have been a mess based off "para" and their "power extractor", but I think it was a good concept from an engineering standpoint.

User Tag List