Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those beat up carry guns!

Yeah I remember you telling my buddy that at class, didn't seem to keep you from shooting well!
    Thanks for the info.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I wish it had a grip just long enough to hold a 13 round USPc magazine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rich, as time passes, I'm finding it harder to pick between the 10 round flush magazine and the 10 round magazine with the pinky rest, which I was fortunate to get with the new firearm. The "curl" of my little finger feels damn near perfect on the flush magazine. For the first time, I've no desire to swap up for more arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Rich, as time passes, I'm finding it harder to pick between the 10 round flush magazine and the 10 round magazine with the pinky rest, which I was fortunate to get with the new firearm. The "curl" of my little finger feels damn near perfect on the flush magazine. For the first time, I've no desire to swap up for more arrows.
    Very true.

I've been carrying with the 10 round no pinky magazine. It's really weird how well I shoot it; very comfortable.

Say, did yours come with one of the new Gucci HK textured pinky rest extensions? I think they look cool. If I had one of those inserted, I'd be very hard pressed not to say "The name's Bond; James Bond" while holding a high ready.

Smith 29 with bear poop in my driveway.

Name:  IMG_3276.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  101.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Smith 29 with bear poop in my driveway.

Name:  IMG_3276.jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  101.2 KB
    Seriously gross, dude. Also scary. Nice Model 29!

All the bear poop I've seen around here looks a lot like human poop. That don't look like human poop.

Wait...maybe some dude is pooping all through my woods!

In either case a good 44MAG will work fine.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Very true.

I've been carrying with the 10 round no pinky magazine. It's really weird how well I shoot it; very comfortable.

Say, did yours come with one of the new Gucci HK textured pinky rest extensions? I think they look cool. If I had one of those inserted, I'd be very hard pressed not to say "The name's Bond; James Bond" while holding a high ready.

Rich, I'm not sure what you mean by "Gucci extension." I did get one "standard" mag and one with a pinky rest. I'd post a great picture I took if I knew how.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Rich, I'm not sure what you mean by "Gucci extension." I did get one "standard" mag and one with a pinky rest. I'd post a great picture I took if I knew how.
    11 - my poor attempt at humor does not always convey. "Gucci" extension in the sense of first rate, high quality matching HK stuff - as opposed to my HK Parts plain vanilla aluminum extension with no texturing at all.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    All the bear poop I've seen around here looks a lot like human poop. That don't look like human poop.

Wait...maybe some dude is pooping all through my woods!

In either case a good 44MAG will work fine.
    The consistency of bear poop varies through the year depending on what they are eating. During the height of berry season it seems pretty much like diarrhea with seeds in it.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

The PM9 is my on duty BUG and was the primary EDC until it was recently replaced by an FNS9-C. Factory night sights and well worn.

The S&W is a 1952 Combat Masterpiece. It came to me with a butter smooth action and is still very accurate. I don't carry it often but I love what it can do and it's history.

The G17's slide was given a well deserved cerakoting. It has Dawson sights, a Zev duty trigger and a few frame modifications 😉

User Tag List