Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Revolver Laser Grips - Who's using them?

Site Supporter

Revolver Laser Grips - Who's using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Kind of gripes my gizzard that CT had grips for both the Kimber K-6 and the first iteration of the Remington R51 before they hit the streets (many months, in the case of the K-6), but as for the Colt Cobra-- crickets. Especially considering that there are a bunch of short-grip Detective Specials, Cobras and Agents out there that could use them.
    Agreed. Even if the new Cobra tanks, there are still a lot of D frames in circulation, as well as a lot of people who like everything about them except the sights, which are difficult to see and expensive to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 02-22-2017 at 12:13 AM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    ...which are difficult to see and expensive to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All too true, unfortunately.

-Rainman

Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    My LG-205's are on their second J-frame...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

That looks like it was a close call on the laser fitting your holster, glad it locked up before it hit the kydex.

Been thinking about these for mine......I think you just put me over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastex View Post
    That looks like it was a close call on the laser fitting your holster, glad it locked up before it hit the kydex.
    Had already talked to Tom about the best way to modify if needed. Dremel was ready.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Crimson Trace models LG-305 and LG-350?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

My understanding is that the 350 is made of softer, more "sticky" rubber and is a bit thicker. The 305 is a pretty hard material with checkering for extra grip.

User Tag List