Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crooked Michael - "Flynn communicated with Russian officials about sanctions..."

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    And he's gone…

“Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador,”

man he couldve done some great things but while on the job for just a short time, he is already deflecting blame and denying responsibility for his errors.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    The Dems and the media are at war with the current president and administration. They plan to take out Flynn, Bannon, Prierbus, then Pence......and impeach Trump.

I believe NOTHING the mainstream media is flogging.

They won't stop until they destroy their opposition.

Whatever Trump wants to do re Flynn....works for me. Trump was put there to do a job on the enemies of America, and if he needs Flynn to do it, so be it.

JMHO
    walker -

please let us know if we are missing anything here - i get where you are coming from but surely you aren't proposing that somehow the dems/MSM caused flynn to do what he did?

SO ENRAGED!!!

not.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    walker -

please let us know if we are missing anything here - i get where you are coming from but surely you aren't proposing that somehow the dems/MSM caused flynn to do what he did?
    Not at all.....my principal point is that the left/media are after scalps, and work constantly to build a drumbeat of outrage against Trump and his administration.

There were initially good reasons for choosing Flynn, and everyone has flaws and makes mistakes. Who's next?

The next several days we'll be treated to a festival of celebration and mockery over his disgrace and the president's embarrassment. More than anything else, I expect Trump to stand by his people, and I plan to stand behind him.
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Sooooo....One of the Dems trump gave a chance to do something worthwhile was attacked by the left....

K
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    Not at all.....my principal point is that the left/media are after scalps, and work constantly to build a drumbeat of outrage against Trump and his administration.

There were initially good reasons for choosing Flynn, and everyone has flaws and makes mistakes. Who's next?

The next several days we'll be treated to a festival of celebration and mockery over his disgrace and the president's embarrassment. More than anything else, I expect Trump to stand by his people, and I plan to stand behind him.
    "..everyone has flaws and makes mistakes." True, but not everyone knowingly subverts American foreign policy. Good riddance to cuckoo-bird Flynn. I hope Bannon and Miller are the next to go.
    "Swing your leaders wide old man!"

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Sooooo....One of the Dems trump gave a chance to do something worthwhile was attacked by the left....

K
    lol u have potential when it comes to spin-ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblie View Post
    "....not everyone knowingly subverts American foreign policy. Good riddance to cuckoo-bird Flynn. I hope Bannon and Miller are the next to go.
    I don't know that Flynn subverted American foreign policy. You obviously have more and better information than some of us.

We can be confident that Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Sanders as well as the rest of the Democrat party....as well CNN, MSNBC and NBC....are all in with you on that.

The ultimate goal is to take down Trump by any means necessary. I believe that's what this is all about. YMMV.

George
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

You guys might find this article interesting: The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn

For all we know, Flynn decided that he didn't want to deal with media hysteria for the next four years and decided that it was time to check out.

It's stressful being the the guy that gets run over by the media bus, again and again, with no end in sight.

Eventually Trump will do something that's worth the hysteria and everyone will be tired of listening to the boy that cried wolf.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

User Tag List