Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crooked Michael - "Flynn communicated with Russian officials about sanctions..."

Crooked Michael - "Flynn communicated with Russian officials about sanctions..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.628757d39269

IMO Mr. Flynn needs to go - strong signs that he knowingly misled VP Pence.

Blah blah blah
    He is still smarter than the rest of them. He needs to stay. Nothing will happen more democrap BS. Who cares.

Besides, Trump will do what he wants to do anyways. Press be damned. I say good on him, start burning the witches.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 02-13-2017 at 08:52 PM.

The Dems and the media are at war with the current president and administration. They plan to take out Flynn, Bannon, Prierbus, then Pence......and impeach Trump.

I believe NOTHING the mainstream media is flogging.

They won't stop until they destroy their opposition.

Whatever Trump wants to do re Flynn....works for me. Trump was put there to do a job on the enemies of America, and if he needs Flynn to do it, so be it.

JMHO
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

At this point...

What difference...

Does it make?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    The Dems and the media are at war with the current president and administration. They plan to take out Flynn, Bannon, Prierbus, then Pence......and impeach Trump.

I believe NOTHING the mainstream media is flogging.

They won't stop until they destroy their opposition.

Whatever Trump wants to do re Flynn....works for me. Trump was put there to do a job on the enemies of America, and if he needs Flynn to do it, so be it.

JMHO
    sean spicer was demonstrably non-committal on this - kellyanne is untrustable and out of the inner circle.

flynn needs to be pulled and replaced by trump

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    At this point...

What difference...

Does it make?
    lol i think the dems said the same about hillary's past use of her own email server

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    sean spicer was demonstrably non-committal on this - kellyanne is untrustable and out of the inner circle.

flynn needs to be pulled and replaced by trump
    No way. Keep him he still ran the DIA. He is a good one. Who cares what the media says. Trump will be Trump. I hope he sticks it to the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    lol i think the dems said the same about hillary's past use of her own email server
    That's not even mentioning the whole national nuclear security fuck up this weekend at Mar-a-Lago. I’m no security expert, but reading classified docs by light of camera-equipped phones that are both unsecured and probably compromised seems at least as risky as having an email server.

And he's gone…

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    And he's gone…
    That has to sting: fired by both President Obama and then President Trump.

Of course, this raises a lot of questions like: How did a man recently on the Russian Governments state run media payroll pass vetting for the NSC? Is party before country really that strong?

User Tag List