Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyler T-Grips

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    I still have nightmares from gross anatomy. Singular devotion to that level of study leaves some scar tissue on the soul, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gross was bearable, but Neuroanatomy was my personal hell on Earth. Our professor was a savant who enjoyed the minutiae of every single ascending and descending tract.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I received my Tyler T-Grips today. Check cashed 13 Jul. Delivered today. Quoted website time 4-6 weeks. No markings of any sort and do not look like old T-grips. I would buy the Robertson's alternative all day everyday over these. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I received my Tyler T-Grips today. Check cashed 13 Jul. Delivered today. Quoted website time 4-6 weeks. No markings of any sort and do not look like old T-grips. I would buy the Robertson's alternative all day everyday over these. YMMV.
    Well, since the new S&W wheelies seem to have, as a general rule, shit the bed compared to the older, no-lock wheelies of yore, no reason for the accompanying T-grip not to follow suit.

I’m glad I have the T-grips I need.

Until the very next minty old K-frame I find. Which will be soon, and then I’m off to Robertson’s.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Well, since the new S&W wheelies seem to have, as a general rule, shit the bed compared to the older, no-lock wheelies of yore, no reason for the accompanying T-grip not to follow suit.

I’m glad I have the T-grips I need.

Until the very next minty old K-frame I find. Which will be soon, and then I’m off to Robertson’s.
    Robertson’s are nice. So are the BK’s, if you can live with plastic.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List