Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Pants

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    The pants have goof flex, proper length, the rear pockets don't give you diaper look like the traditional climbing pant cut (Royal Robbins made the first 5.11 pants its a climbing grade not tactical lol). I have some khaki color and the patriot brown ones, I want to buy some in tundra and some other colors. Breach bang clear did a good review on them - http://www.breachbangclear.com/women...-stryke-pants/
    I still have two pair of the original Royal Robbins pants. (He was one of my early climbing heroes. My first climbing shoes were the RR blue suede jobbers.)

I was so disappointed when I thought I couldn't find them anymore until I realized that he had sold the line to what is now 5.11

I'll have to check out the Stryke pants one of these days.
    Last edited by blues; 02-14-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Duluth flex and Kuhl are my favorites

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Dress(ier) pants: http://www.ccwbreakaways.com/
    “Those who ‘abjure’ violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf.”
    George Orwell - “Notes on Nationalism”

RR is where it's at.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    5.11 apex pants are fantastic. If they look too tacticool for you, then you should get yourself some relax fit jeans.
    When sizing the Apex pants, do you get your regular waist size, and the flex expands enough to accommodate a double stack?

Tried out the Duluth middleman, and the waist expands 3 inches, but the belt loops are to small to fit my EDC belt when it it's buckled. Shame.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    When sizing the Apex pants, do you get your regular waist size, and the flex expands enough to accommodate a double stack?

Tried out the Duluth middleman, and the waist expands 3 inches, but the belt loops are to small to fit my EDC belt when it it's buckled. Shame.

I buy all pants the same size, plus two to three depending on the cut to accommodate aiwb and blades. The stretch is for movement. So you don't get restrictions or binds when doing stuff. Pants shouldnt be skin tight.

Duluth firehouse pants are fantastic. Just really tough and feel great.

The royal Robbins traveler are pretty good too.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I have several pairs of the VertX casual no cargo pocket pants. I wear them for work everyday. I really like them a lot. Pockets are perfect. Fit through the legs is perfect. I like the little bit of flex that they have.

My only issue with them is the waist fits a size smaller than they should. It makes IWB carry impossible. I figured it out way to late.

So if anyone wants a great deal on 34/34's that fit like 32/34's shoot me a PM.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I like the cut and style of VertX pants, and the strength of the stitching, but not necessarily the longevity of the fabrics. My two most-recently-purchased VertX pants do seem to be sturdier, especially compared to the earlier all-cotton pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I like the cut and style of VertX pants, and the strength of the stitching, but not necessarily the longevity of the fabrics. My two most-recently-purchased VertX pants do seem to be sturdier, especially compared to the earlier all-cotton pants.
    Sale on their website. 20%off

The issue with vertx is that everyone and their mother knows what they look like, even the hood rats. It screams cop. So do the 5.11 apex, but they are awesome to wear....It's really a love hate thing...
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List