Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Pants

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    I've been looking for a casual pants, not jeans, that allows for wear when not carrying but also has the waist flexibility for a single or double stack. I have a pair of Magpuls flex pants, which are nice, but the button is about to pop when I carry. The next size up is too big if I'm not carrying.

5.11 seems to tactical for me. Any brands people have come across that they like?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Alright guys, go easy on me. Probably a year or so ago, I tagged along with the wife into a Lululemon store. I didn't even know they made stuff for men so I started checking out what they had and noticed they had something called "A.B.C. (anti ball crusher) pants." I was carrying at the time and I figured I needed to see what these were about. They're made of a stretchy material so there's some flex in the waistband and the crotch is nice and roomy. Kinda pricy and not ideal for hard use but they're awesome for casual wear.

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pan.../_/prod3470051

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tsalagi88 View Post
    Lululemon

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pan.../_/prod3470051

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Haha. The thought of carrying while wearing Lululemon is an oxymoron to great to resist. I'll be sure to ask the sales rep if the waist is flexible enough to accomodate a double stack . I'll take a pic of her face.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Haha. The thought of carrying while wearing Lululemon is an oxymoron to great to resist. I'll be sure to ask the sales rep if the waist is flexible enough to accomodate a double stack . I'll take a pic of her face.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    @chingy98, haha they are an oxymoron. Lululemon pants are the antithesis of the "shoot me first" pants, so I'll never be suspected as a threat!

Necro'ing this thread as it seems the best thread to post this into...

I love me some 5.11 Apex pants, if you did not try them, you should as they are really good and comfortable.

I have, however, recently purchased the 5.11 Stonecutter pants -> http://www.511tactical.com/stonecutter-pant.html <- in brown and I am really happy with them. They have these pockets closer to the A-Line behind the rear pockets which are perfect size for magazines and flashlights...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Necro'ing this thread as it seems the best thread to post this into...

I love me some 5.11 Apex pants, if you did not try them, you should as they are really good and comfortable.

I have, however, recently purchased the 5.11 Stonecutter pants -> http://www.511tactical.com/stonecutter-pant.html <- in brown and I am really happy with them. They have these pockets closer to the A-Line behind the rear pockets which are perfect size for magazines and flashlights...
    I got the 5.11 Apex pants and they are really awesome as promised. I have 3 pairs. I do like the Magpul pants, too, though. I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned.

I got the 5.11 Apex pants and they are really awesome as promised. I have 3 pairs. I do like the Magpul pants, too, though. I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned.

Which Magpul pants do you have? How's the sizing.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Magpul flex. A bit more formal looking than jeans but still casual. I'm a 32 33 and got the 32. It has a flexible waist for an inch or so you can carry IWB comfortably.

My concealed carry pants are all jeans and slacks. Everyone knows only utilitarians carry guns
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Cowboy cut Wranglers are my favorite. Pockets aren't too deep, which helps with spare mag retrieval.

Site Supporter
    How are the 5.11 pants typically cut? Relaxed, loose, trim, etc...

User Tag List