Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temporary holster for HK P30

Temporary holster for HK P30

Hi all,
    I am new to owning and carrying a pistol.
    I just bought myself a HK P30 (boy, it's sweet, thanks Todd G), and ordered both a Raven concealment and a Mitch Rosen holster (which I read are considered pretty good).
    The "problem" is that they both take about 3 months to arrive.
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent ready-made holster for the P30 that I can use till they are made for me?

Site Supporter
    I recently ordered a Blade-Tech, for a P30, and it came in about 2 weeks.

Check out Comp-Tac or Occidental, you'll have a great holster in a week or so.

Another alternative could be a Zip Slide from The Wilderness; see www.thewilderness.com you'll probably need to call them to establish if they have one on hand that'll fit properly. I've found them to be very responsive and accomodating in the past.

(And not that there's anything wrong with the Blade-Tech holsters-I've been pleased with their IWB and Nano models in particular).

Best, Jon

I’ve been carrying my HK P30 for ~1 year using a CCC Shaggy AIWB holster. A recent heart attack and resultant heart catheter procedure via femoral artery has left me a bit sensitive in the area where my AIWB usually resides, so an OWB holster was needed.

I had Talon Tactical A10 years ago for a 1911 I no longer own. A quick check of TT’s page found that they didn’t list holsters for the P30, so I PM’d Mike to see if he’d make one if I sent along my blue gun.

Shortly after it arrived I was able to begin carrying with my shaggy again, so I never really got any range time with it... Price and turnaround were reasonable.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I just ordered a holster from occidental and a belt from the belt man! Can't wait till it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by oaharoni View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys. I just ordered a holster from occidental and a belt from the belt man! Can't wait till it arrives.
    Marc at Occidental will treat you right!

Also, will a mag holder for the USP 9mm or P2000 fit the the one for the P30?

Quote Originally Posted by oaharoni View Post
    Also, will a mag holder for the USP 9mm or P2000 fit the the one for the P30?
    Depends, leather or kydex?

Why would it matter if its leather or kydex?
    Wouldn't they be the same size regardless of make? (Sorry, newb here)

User Tag List