Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Appendix mag pouches

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I have the JM. The mastermind looks like a kydex version of the russett.

Either work for my body type, I'm just not comfortable enough to wear them constantly.
    Ah ok tracking. If I grab a second mastermind, I'll send you one to test out if you want.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 02-13-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Ah ok tracking. If I grab a second mastermind, I'll send you one to test out if you want.
    Appreciate it.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Appreciate it.
    Do you need $19?

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/sh...gazine-carrier
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I mean, if you are offering?

I literally have a box of iwb mag pouches, what's one more, right?
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I mean, if you are offering?

I literally have a box of iwb mag pouches, what's one more, right?
    If you want one, I'll buy ya one. I've tried AIWB mag pouches, I keep coming back to the simplicity of a clip on Kytex mag carrier.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    BT91

The snake eater is great for a lower profile CCW. The elastic used in its construction makes reinserting the mag a 2 handed operation. Before I found it, I had sworn off AIWB kydex mag carriers as simply not comfortable enough, particularly with a full sized Glock mag for the G34/35. For a basic OWB mag pouch, I am partial to the CCC closed belt loop model or the polymer offerings of both Glock and the Safarailand universal.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    If you want one, I'll buy ya one. I've tried AIWB mag pouches, I keep coming back to the simplicity of a clip on Kytex mag carrier.
    Appreciate it, like I said, I've gone through a bunch of various types. I almost always keep coming back to back pocket carry for comfort as speed is negligible.

On duty a run open top mag pouches up front, OWB. Can't do that off duty.
    VDMSR.com

Another JM Custom Kydex AIWB Mag Pouch user here!
    http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB-SPMP.html

I first started out with hard split loop on it, and then converted it to a soft single loop. I'm very happy with it now.

Name:  JM_Pouch_HardSoft.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  47.3 KB
    Last edited by Dropkick; 02-13-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Tony, or anyone who knows..

The diff b/w the AIWB mag holder for a G19 vs G17 mag would be just how deep it sits? The same amount of mag would be grabbed above the belt? Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Tony, or anyone who knows..

The diff b/w the AIWB mag holder for a G19 vs G17 mag would be just how deep it sits? The same amount of mag would be grabbed above the belt? Does that make sense?
    Should be whatever is comfortable for you specifically, hence the ride height adjustment with pull the dot's.

You should also be reloading from a large capacity mag.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List