Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hampton Roads: The only place I shoot indoors

I'll try to make a point of swinging by over the holidays. Assuming my flight out of here gets me home for the holidays.

I'll have my GF and her 12 y/o in town for Christmas, and both will want to shoot I am sure. We'll cruise up and spend a day NOT freezing on the range.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I'll try to make a point of swinging by over the holidays. Assuming my flight out of here gets me home for the holidays.

I'll have my GF and her 12 y/o in town for Christmas, and both will want to shoot I am sure. We'll cruise up and spend a day NOT freezing on the range.
    ummm ... hold that thought. It will be cold on my range too since we have 100% fresh air. This means we take our air in from the outside and push it all out. So we don't have any real heaitng capabilities. The heat cuts on every now and then and reach 65deg but for the most part it'll be cold and breezy in there. lol You never know though, the day you come might have a warm front like yesterday. 70deg in the middle of December? kidding me! lol

User Tag List