Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hickok45 M&P 2.0 video

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    Is there any pistol Hickock45 doesn't like? It's not like he pays for them .
    I've seen multiple videos where he's said that a particular gun was not for him. Of course I can't think of one off hand, but I imagine that if you watch some of his DA/SA pistol reviews that you'll get such comments.

-- Michael

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What's golf?
    The waste of a perfectly good rifle range.

Site Supporter
    Hickok45 makes a point to let people know he doesn't do "gun reviews" on his channel. He simply presents a firearm that either he is interested or his audience is interested in, shoots it, and gives his impressions of it. If a gun malfunctions he shows it in the video. If there is something he doesn't like about it he says so. It seems he would rather the viewers make up their own minds. Although he does admit to liking Glocks and 1911s quite a lot.
    Last edited by Robinson; 02-08-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The waste of a perfectly good rifle range.
    This got a rare actual laugh-out-loud from me. As an attorney I'm sorta expected to like golf and I absolutely loathe it, and the few times I've been dragged out I just keep wistfully looking at the sightlines and wishing I had a 10/22 and a giant crate of dinner plates.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    few times I've been dragged out I just keep wistfully looking at the sightlines and wishing I had a 10/22 and a giant crate of dinner plates.
    Don't worry about the dinner plates, just shoot the golf balls. They present a more challenging target and a 10/22 (esp a breakdown configuration) should fit in your golf bag with minimal effort. Keeps things lively and generates discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    This got a rare actual laugh-out-loud from me. As an attorney I'm sorta expected to like golf and I absolutely loathe it, and the few times I've been dragged out I just keep wistfully looking at the sightlines and wishing I had a 10/22 and a giant crate of dinner plates.
    If you hit a golf ball a little low with a .22 it will pop up like a chip shot. One day I hope to be rich enough enough to have a golf course turn a blind eye to me shooting golf balls to get them into the hole instead of whacking them with a golf club. Probably not a whole course, as that would make a long day, but definitely a hole or two. Is that too much to ask?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Hickok45 makes a point to let people know he doesn't do "gun reviews" on his channel. He simply presents a firearm that either he is interested or his audience is interested in, shoots it, and gives his impressions of it. If a gun malfunctions he shows it in the video. If there is something he doesn't like about it he says so. It seems he would rather the viewers make up their own minds. Although he does admit to liking Glocks and 1911s quite a lot.
    Also I believe he's said before that he doesn't want to shoot guns he thinks will be crap (in so many words), and doesn't want to waste time making a video on a gun that doesn't run. Can't say I blame him.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Also I believe he's said before that he doesn't want to shoot guns he thinks will be crap (in so many words), and doesn't want to waste time making a video on a gun that doesn't run. Can't say I blame him.
    He definitely does it because he enjoys shooting. I agree on not wanting to run a gun you do not like. He does have issues with stuff he tests. You just have to watch. He is a kind natured dude. I think he would not enjoy sitting there bad mouthing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like his vids and they don't contain obnoxious music like some. He didn't particularly relish the Hi Point test.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    IHe didn't particularly relish the Hi Point test.
    or the Chiappa Rhino...

User Tag List