Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hickok45 M&P 2.0 video

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    Sherman is obviously the 1 out of 5 dentist who is always disagreeing with his colleagues.
    I don't golf or own a polo shirt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

why was my belt unbuckled when i woke up after you took my wisdom teeth out?

Site Supporter
    Hicock45 seems to be removed from the goofy world of internet gun talk. It's refreshing.

He's local to me. He was a teacher at the Franklin Road Academy right up the street from our home. He frequents the same LGS that I do. Both he and his Son are very nice. I watch his videos for hours on end. He just has fun. And I'm jealous of his steel range...and that hunk of hide he uses on his shooting table.

And, in the interest of full disclosure, I have full tattoo sleeves, and a beard. [emoji6]
    I'm a civil engineer, shooter, reloader, history and tech details buff and the things I like about Hickock45 are:
    - Homely style, very likeable guy
    - He shoots pretty well, and at interesting distances
    - He doesn't take himself (or the gun, ammo, or issue at hand) too seriously, or lectures about history or technical details
    - He is not preaching about something pseudotactical no need to hear "this will get you killed on da Street" yadda, yadda at all times...

What's golf?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

To be fair. I think he shoots everything pretty good at distance. He is king at figuring his hold and being steady. I am pretty sure he nailed steel with the old m&p. No knock on the new ones, just he rings that gong with everything. I love watching his stuff. Every once in awhile he shoots a non glock you can tell he likes.

Site Supporter
    I shot an IDPA match in Dickson, TN with Hickok45 once and didn't realize who he was. I think that was probably in 2012. Anyway, he looked very familiar, but I just couldn't place him. I'd moved to Nashville in late 2010, so I kept thinking that I must have known him from when I lived in NC. He seemed like a nice guy and obviously never mentioned his Youtube channel, at least not that I could hear. I finally made the connection a couple of weeks later. In any case, I've enjoyed the videos of his that I've watched.

The 2.0 IS good to go. It's legit.

Is there any pistol Hickock45 doesn't like? It's not like he pays for them .

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    Is there any pistol Hickock45 doesn't like? It's not like he pays for them .
    I think he likes them all to greater or lesser degree. He generally makes it clear which are the ones he seems to bond with most strongly.

He does, in some of the videos mention that a particular firearm is one that he purchased with his own money. I'd like to think he gives it straight but I'm not doing any digging into it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List