Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hickok45 M&P 2.0 video

Hickok45 M&P 2.0 video

Granted he's not shooting for group size but he seems to be able to hit steel targets out to 80 yards without much difficulty. His M&P example doesn't seem to exhibit any accuracy issues. I'm starting to think the 2.0 may be good to go. By the way am I the only one who is very much refreshed by his lack of "tactical tough guy" persona? No goofy neck beards or full sleeve arms....

https://youtu.be/eNahq6sS1NI

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Granted he's not shooting for group size but he seems to be able to hit steel targets out to 80 yards without much difficulty. His M&P example doesn't seem to exhibit any accuracy issues. I'm starting to think the 2.0 may be good to go. By the way am I the only one who is very much refreshed by his lack of "tactical tough guy" persona? No goofy neck beards or full sleeve arms....

I always find his front porch approach to firearms and conversation refreshing even if some of it is clearly schtick.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

He's local to me. He was a teacher at the Franklin Road Academy right up the street from our home. He frequents the same LGS that I do. Both he and his Son are very nice. I watch his videos for hours on end. He just has fun. And I'm jealous of his steel range...and that hunk of hide he uses on his shooting table.

And, in the interest of full disclosure, I have full tattoo sleeves, and a beard. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    He's local to me. He was a teacher at the Franklin Road Academy right up the street from our home. He frequents the same LGS that I do. Both he and his Son are very nice. I watch his videos for hours on end. He just has fun. And I'm jealous of his steel range...and that hunk of hide he uses on his shooting table.

And, in the interest of full disclosure, I have full tattoo sleeves, and a beard. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to report you to the ADA!!! The effrontery!

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm going to report you to the ADA!!! The effrontery!

Sherman is obviously the 1 out of 5 dentist who is always disagreeing with his colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I always find his front porch approach to firearms and conversation refreshing even if some of it is clearly schtick.
    I turned him onto the big TV one night just to kind of aggravate my wife as a joke. She liked watching him and she doesn't shoot.

Vending Machine Operator
    I like Hickok's videos. Even when he hams it up it comes from a good place and he's extremely open about when a company has paid/donated/sponsored for a plug. He's my go-to Youtube gun guy, though I usually don't have time to watch the entirety of the rather-lengthy videos.

As to the M&P 2.0, I really hope they are GTG, but I'll be waiting a healthy amount of time. If any of you other eager beavers early-adopt, I'm happy to keep reading reports and giving plenty of likes!
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 02-08-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

He makes every gun shoot well.

I'm not sure there is a gun Hickock45 does not like, but for sure, his videos are enjoyable.

I will watch this one with interest; he is one of the few YouTubers whose channel I still seek out and watch these days (Lucky Gunner being the other.)

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I'm not sure there is a gun Hickock45 does not like
    Sorta like the GunBlast fellow. I like him as well, but if I was actually looking to buy a gun I'd be looking deeper.

Hickok is great for making you feel good about something you already impulse bought, though. Not that, uh, I'd know...*shifty eyes*
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List